NBB Bureau Jail - Page 2
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NBB Bureau Jail

Unregistered
    when I started with dod at the main jail, the lt. would sometimes let several deputies leave because they were OVERSTAFFED.the union and the admin are in bed with each other, so don't hold your breath.i'm not disagreeing with you but if you visit all the facilities, you will see how staff is being utilized.if you are not new and you have enough time in get out.

Unregistered
    Just remember TEMPLETON.

Unregistered
    Their are a few command staff left when he was here. Neely , Arndt, Carrol, and Rimel remember well.

Unregistered
    Our Union President Marciano too... Just staff our jails adequately.. so everyone is safe deputies, staff, visitors, and prisoners.
    This applies to all our jails. We're prepared to search for a new union soon if this staffing problem isn't resolved.

Unregistered
    I'm sure Bell will help us, as he was a jailer. Maybe he will have some sympathy for us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just remember TEMPLETON.
    Jenne got rid of him and the rest of the Cochran shitbags.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure Bell will help us, as he was a jailer. Maybe he will have some sympathy for us.
    Are you kidding me?? LOL!! He was a no talent jailer that left the agency and went to Lantana PD, where he unsuccessfully tried to save the world all by himself. When he left BSO, he said that he would never return to this god forsaken department. Look where he is now. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    HENRY TEMPLETON was terminated because he and others didn't do their job. A prisoner fell to his death because a deputy on the 8th floor wrote a maintaince request as their were missing screws in the window. They tried to write him up and he immediately went to the Miami Herald. End of issue. They terminated Templeton, Hart, and others for failure to act. It was before Jenne. Get your facts correct.
    Templeton was a colonel. No one took care of the missing screws and an inmate attempted to escape and died. Command was quick to point fingers until the deputy went to the Miami Herald.
    Our friends at the Miami Herald are quite resourceful when they need to be. We just want adequate staff. These positions are budgeted and paid for by Broward County Citizens.

Unregistered
    Jeffrey Bell is the DLE union president. Whether he worked at Lantana Police or not, he is a deputy at the Broward County Sheriff Office.

Unregistered
    NBB Jail commanders are the worst ever. Half the jail is a mental institution. Trust me it's screwed up. We need xtra deputies. Stop shutting down everyone and pampering others. We're all deputies.
    Just remember we all know you when you were deputies...

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast