NBB Bureau Jail - Page 16
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: NBB Bureau Jail

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fat Wim also went to every buffet in town, as he hooked up his buddies and any woman who had such low self esteem, that the would actually talk to him!
    The point was that he was a certified jailer that worked his way up through the ranks. Remember those days? What a concept huh? He also showed up for work, unlike Gary "f@#k em" the ghost who's never here. Who cares what Wim did on his off time? He was a colonel at work not a worthless jamoke who thinks playing a horn will make him famous. Wow, a mediocre black jazz/gospel player. So unusual!!! Florida must have 10,000 just like him. And they're better. Unlike louis Armstrong and that useless wife of his who is on her second retirement. Those two are like herpes.

Unregistered
    Pizza Pie Face Pedro will be cooking pizzas for all the bravo shift deputies... bring Lt. Potato Chips and soda...

Unregistered
    I would like to order 2 slices of pepperoni pizza with extra pepperoni. I want my slices to look just like " PEDRO'S FACE..."

Unregistered
    Pizza Face !!!!

Unregistered
    I woulndt let that guy cook me anything. Creep.

Unregistered
    and referring to "pedro", or pizza pie face will surely cure all the woes of dod. immaturity runs rampant in the jail.

Unregistered
    He is Pepperoni Pizza Face and will always be called Pedro Pepperoni Pizza Face. It's set in stone.

Unregistered
    Certified Pepperoni Pizza Face...

Unregistered
    If anyone sees him, just ask him what his favorite type of pizza is.

Unregistered
    I asked him.... lmao. He kept telling me that he's Cuban. He was so angry. I thought he was going to hit me. I'm a female deputy. He has a Googlie Eye too...It was spinning all over the place,

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast