NBB Bureau Jail
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NBB Bureau Jail

Unregistered

NBB Bureau Jail

Someone is going to get hurt. I'm be sending a letter containing various emails and memos to the Miami Herald. If anyone gets hurt because of lack staff, their will be a record of this. These
    positions are being funded by the County Commission and are not being adequately staffed on a daily basis. Their will be a paper trail. I hope the sheriff is listening. This message will be in the mail also. The union needs daily staffing reports. To the union in which we pay dues, why aren't you addressing this.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone is going to get hurt. I'm be sending a letter containing various emails and memos to the Miami Herald. If anyone gets hurt because of lack staff, their will be a record of this. These
    positions are being funded by the County Commission and are not being adequately staffed on a daily basis. Their will be a paper trail. I hope the sheriff is listening. This message will be in the mail also. The union needs daily staffing reports. To the union in which we pay dues, why aren't you addressing this.
    Don’t forget that balless moron of Captain, he’s Neely’s slow cousin right?

Unregistered
    I'm sure your union will get right on that! Btw, are you with IUPA? Don't think so....good luck with that.

Unregistered
    You must be new. The union President isn't going to do or say anything, it's all about him, not what's going on. When it effects him he'll say something!

Unregistered
    You must be new. The union President isn't going to do or say anything, it's all about him, not what's going on. When it effects him he'll say something!
    Marciscumbo don’t even come in the jail let alone work at all! The last time this happened Lambert took the Sheriffs office to court! The had to pay a huge fine! But Lambert wasn’t a puzzy like Marciano!

Unregistered
    Shut up jailer.

Unregistered
    Our union could care less. Just remember, their off on all weekends.

Unregistered
    Just remember long ago, HENRY TEMPLETON. Terminated. Jail Colonel.

Unregistered
    As a jailer let's see your union take of of your business, we will see if ours takes care of our business.

Unregistered
    I'm forwarding the Miami Herald all NBB command staff names and numbers. When something bad happens they will know who to get a hold of ASAP.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast