Pawn Shop Tommy Reyes, Proce gouging 100 dollars for coin on telegram members are mad - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On telegram, pawn shop tommy Reyes wanted to make a quick buck so he was charging 100 dollar for fop coins that were bought for probably like 20 bucks. Members are upset about this. Price Gouging is not transperant.
    You guys Complain about Ortiz and his gang,the grass is never greener other side of the Fence. Be careful for what you wish.

Unregistered
    Scams scams scams

Unregistered

PawnShop Tommy Reyes is the perfect name!

I can’t believe that pos tried to scam 100 dollars from his fop brothers and sisters. Worst president ever. PawnShop Tommy Reyes!

Unregistered
    I like them. I bought one.

Unregistered
    I like them. I bought one.
    Would you like to buy everyone else one?

Unregistered
    Would you like to buy everyone else one?
    I bought one on EBay for 25.00. Tommy descaraoooo.

Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Unregistered
    So the president is using his position to promote a personal enterprize and make a profit while doing so.

Unregistered
    How the **** can we allow someone like tommy Reyes to do this, this is horrible. He should be impeach for price gouging poor fop members who work hard to provide for their family. Impeachment!

Unregistered
    So the president is using his position to promote a personal enterprize and make a profit while doing so.
    Do the members see the profit? Not from what I've seen. Goes to Tommy Reyes. This place is out of control.

Unregistered
    Does tommy need money so bad he has to scam hard working rookies for coins. Why would he do that? Come find me 100 dollars for a 20 dollar fop coin. What is he doing with the extra cash. Go back to selling pizza bro this is messed up!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast