Looks as if Ex-DFSP Captain "Lyin’ " Lolley may be on his way to OCSO.

After the incumbent chief (Marc Weeks), lost his position in the most recent election, a lot of things started to get uncovered over at DFSP. Officer’s not qualifying with firearms (patrol rifles), drugs and other evidence stored in unsecured facilities off site, a lieutenant that doesn’t stop to render aid to accident victims, the list goes on. Whom would be responsible for years of this sort of incompetence? The chief and captain, of course… Lolley has his own phrase; “I did what the / my chief told me to do…” He should have it on his business cards he hands out. With the past chief gone, Lolley has / had a level of responsibility to bring the new chief up to speed on the mis-deeds and unethical (possibly even criminal) activity of the prior administration. Sadly, he did not. Hearing he (Lolley) also threatened to sue the city if terminated.

Lolley is currently burning his leave time as he tendered his resignation to the City Manager Mel of DeFuniak this past week, which was accepted. Now, it appears as if more local political favors are being done with OCSO possibly acquiring Lolley. OCSO already has problems, it does not need any additional ones...