This years gala slated to be even worse than last year. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Pablo blanca k cute

Unregistered

Advice for this year

Don’t
    Start blaming everyone else
    EVEN if someone is to blame for what just went wrong, going around the venue pointing fingers is never a good look. It’s just not the impression of yourself you want your attendees to leave with!

Unregistered
    Forbes magazine wrote an article on galas. The main point of the article: “She notes that an organization is a good fit when it has a project manager capable of planning and organizing such a big event.”
    That’s why you all should let Jenkins do it. Don’t interfere with progress.

Unregistered
    John get off this site & go take care of your wife. You have aged her 10 years with all the sleeping around & juggling kids while you screw the Fools that think your the next Mayor! Please, some of us fortunate people know how to sift they your Bull!

Unregistered

Two tens for a five

Unregistered
    That’s funny stuff. Who’s Costello? Steadman? Abbott must be either shiver or Greenwell

Unregistered
    It’s a cluster fvck already. But afterwards they will be announcing best ever. Most people ever. Blah blah all to disguise the failure

Unregistered
    Is they can keep Stahl from trying to botch it up by attempting to speak, which he does
    Poorly, it might salvage a tiny bit but it’s a start nonetheless.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is they can keep Stahl from trying to botch it up by attempting to speak, which he does
    Poorly, it might salvage a tiny bit but it’s a start nonetheless.
    This is bound to be the greatest comedy show on earth. After last year I swore I wouldn’t attend another but I have to just once more to witness for myself how these pure idiots will falter. I’m trying to convince my wife to come but she had enough last year. I will be there and report back the blunders made.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is bound to be the greatest comedy show on earth. After last year I swore I wouldn’t attend another but I have to just once more to witness for myself how these pure idiots will falter. I’m trying to convince my wife to come but she had enough last year. I will be there and report back the blunders made.
    The anxiety is getting to me. Can’t wait until tomorrows comes show. Bound to be better than last year. Jenkins says they haven’t got their shitz together yet. Lol.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast