PBA President - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PBA President

Unregistered
    You think I’m on of the three involved I’m not. Since you watched the videos what did landry say to the black male sitting on the concrete steps that said he was a cracker and would kick his ass ?? I’ll wait.. next the S50 on MLK were did they find the weed the passenger hid in the car? I’ll wait.

Unregistered
    Rest assured the majority of the department is disgusted that our PBA board voted to take all 3 to arbitration after only viewing part of the evidence and a handful of the videos. It’s amazing that it took 2 Captains to beTDY to IA for over 1 month to go over all the videos and statements prior to them writing the disposition on the case. Yet, our board reviewed everything and made a decision in amount of a couple hours. That’s a load of BS! Physically impossible to review everything in that amount of time. I find it incomprehensible that our board voted to take all 3 to arbitration and spend our dues money when none of them will even be allowed to testify with our SAO anymore. Look it up! They are listed as not credible witnesses on SAO case management. No way an arbitrator sides with the Union on that fact alone much less the number of violations they were sustained on. Oh, and I love the argument that once they were served with a pending file in reference to ONE incident, they supposedly stopped their antics. So, if I am a serial rapist and I finally get arrested and bond out, I stop committing additional rapes. Does that mean I should not be charged and sentenced for the previous rapes I committed?! Give me a break! The majority of us are glad they are fired as they are exactly what gives law enforcement a bad reputation.

Unregistered
    Feel free to run for the PBA board. Come to the meetings all are welcome. Become an alternate and voice your opinions or better yet you can see how the arbitration meetings take place. Although I do agree the city does not give the IA packets to the board in a timely fashion overall the board does a good job with it. But again you don’t like the job they do come to the meetings they will be happy to hear you out and have a conversation about it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Feel free to run for the PBA board. Come to the meetings all are welcome. Become an alternate and voice your opinions or better yet you can see how the arbitration meetings take place. Although I do agree the city does not give the IA packets to the board in a timely fashion overall the board does a good job with it. But again you don’t like the job they do come to the meetings they will be happy to hear you out and have a conversation about it
    Only board members are in the room when they talk about taking a case to arbitration.

Unregistered
    Not if your an alternate which they always need alternates

Unregistered
    That’s the reason the majority of our board is the way it is. No one voted for the majority of them. They sat as alternates and the true elected officials resigned bc of the bs going on, hence the alternates moved up. Now a good portion of our board is a joke and everyone knows it.

That being said, that’s besides the point. It’s disgusting our PBA voted to take these three shit show cases to arbitration. Complete waste of money and sad that they didn’t see the entire case or were swayed for other bs reasons.

Unregistered
    Rest assured the majority of the department is disgusted that our PBA board voted to take all 3 to arbitration after only viewing part of the evidence and a handful of the videos. It’s amazing that it took 2 Captains to beTDY to IA for over 1 month to go over all the videos and statements prior to them writing the disposition on the case. Yet, our board reviewed everything and made a decision in amount of a couple hours. That’s a load of BS! Physically impossible to review everything in that amount of time. I find it incomprehensible that our board voted to take all 3 to arbitration and spend our dues money when none of them will even be allowed to testify with our SAO anymore. Look it up! They are listed as not credible witnesses on SAO case management. No way an arbitrator sides with the Union on that fact alone much less the number of violations they were sustained on. Oh, and I love the argument that once they were served with a pending file in reference to ONE incident, they supposedly stopped their antics. So, if I am a serial rapist and I finally get arrested and bond out, I stop committing additional rapes. Does that mean I should not be charged and sentenced for the previous rapes I committed?! Give me a break! The majority of us are glad they are fired as they are exactly what gives law enforcement a bad reputation.
    Man the view from the top of that moral high horse you are sitting on most be amazing you self righteous prick. They paid their dues too. They have rights too. Our SAO is so quick to inplement ADAP, so quick to cut criminals breaks and give criminals the benefit of the doubt, but no, us police officers, we are held to a “higher standard”, we don’t get the benefit of the doubt, we don’t deserve second chances or breaks, we don’t deserve to have our representation fight for us. F u c U guy, I hope you never make a mistake, because the fall off of that horse could kill you, or at least suddenly end your career with no right to due process.

Unregistered
    Damn right we are held to a higher standard, and that we should! If you haven’t figured that out yet, then you have a lot to learn my little friend. Simply because you paid your dues does not mean you are entitled to “fair representation”. Just as in the last several officers who were fired did not receive a Yes vote for arbitration. At least they got those right...

Unregistered
    Vic Mackey was a good cop imo. He cut a few corners but I liked his style. Last I heard he was stuck on desk duty for ICE. Hope he gets a favorable result in his arbitration. Too late for Shane and Lem...

Unregistered
    Vic Mackey was a good cop imo. He cut a few corners but I liked his style. Last I heard he was stuck on desk duty for ICE. Hope he gets a favorable result in his arbitration. Too late for Shane and Lem...
    You guys are a joke, seriously comparing wind testing weed, which is essentially cutting the citizens the same break the SAO was going to by not prosecuting minor offenses, and not writing street checks, comparing that to murder, corruption, drug dealing, taking bribes, etc .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast