PBA President - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PBA President

Unregistered
    true, alot of us retired officers hate to see young officers get jammed up over minor things but this was no minor thing. These three got just what they had coming to them. Stop trying to justify what they did because someone got away with something in the past. Own your own mistakes and stop thinking you should get away with something just because someone else did. Only the tip of the iceberg was uncovered on these three mostly because they preyed on people who are unwilling to talk to the police. It's over, let it go and move on.

Unregistered
    Said by someone that obviously has not read the case. Unless you have stfu nobody wants your uneducated opinion

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Said by someone that obviously has not read the case. Unless you have stfu nobody wants your uneducated opinion
    Said by someone who was probably on of the three fired. The one (we all know who) should have been fired for his repeated, recorded and documented history of reckless driving viewed on his L3. One of his reckless road trips caused serious injury to a bicyclist and totaled a police car. I’m sure you would sing a different tune if that was you or one of yours on that bicycle. We all made “rookie mistakes” and that’s part of the learning curve, but why do some of you refuse to accept that some people are just not cut out for this job? People get let go and fired from every position possible from fruit picker to plastic surgeon, but, GOD FORBID we get rid of someone who is not right for this job. Plenty of fired and “resign-or-be-fired-cops” have gone on to much bigger and better careers. I personally know several who made great careers for themselves in completely unrelated fields. It doesn’t mean they were bad people, they just were not cut out for this job. Period.

You want to stop seeing officers get fired then we need to fix some things as an agency. Starting at recruitment and screening, maybe not have two year rookies with no prior being FTO’s and calling people out face to face when you see things that can get them (and you) fires or disciplined. I’m not talking about being a petty snitch and looking to burn someone to make you look better, but being a big boy/girl and offering a voice off reason and constructive corrective action when you can. Remember, you don’t need any stripes, bars or stars on your shirt to be a leader and a positive influence at work. It rests with each one of us to keep our agency and our profession from having to be tarnished with stuff like this.

Unregistered
    Someone went to in service which tells me you haven’t read the IA file or viewed the case videos. Until you do your uneducated in the matter so again stfu.

Unregistered
    Someone went to in service which tells me you haven’t read the IA file or viewed the case videos. Until you do your uneducated in the matter so again stfu.
    You’re an idiot. Judging by your extremely mature and intelligent “STFU” which, like a child, is your only response means you’re likely a recently unemployed idiot. Or maybe a soon to be unemployed idiot. Go ahead, reply back with “STFU” so we can all marvel at your intelligently crafted response. Idiot.

Unregistered
    Stfu come back when you have actually read the case a viewed the videos. Otherwise STFU.

Unregistered
    Stfu come back when you have actually read the case a viewed the videos. Otherwise STFU.
    Thanks for making my point. Idiot 😘

Unregistered
    Only idiot here is you. You want to offer your opinion when you haven’t even read the IA file and viewed the videos but your an expert in the case. If you read and watch everything then I would welcome your opinion but you haven’t. So until you do your opinion about something your uneducated about is worthless. So stfu

Unregistered
    Mr STFU,
    What I note is you feveriously defend these three guys that systematically searched citizens and then disposed (or kept) drugs and money. If you read the IAB package, then you know that what probably kept them out of hail was that they preyed on people that they were confident wouldnt cooperated with the police and didnt. Then you take the position that they shouldnt have been fired because a DC and his now retired AC wife got away with something decades ago. So if you get in trouble and can find someone that got away with something decades ago, then you shouldnt be fired. Flawed theory there F Lee Bailey. It has to stop somewhere and I applaud the Chief for taking a stand on these three. Dont go back and find a plausible cause to champion. Go ahead tough guy and spout off your parented STFU.

Unregistered
    Only idiot here is you. You want to offer your opinion when you haven’t even read the IA file and viewed the videos but your an expert in the case. If you read and watch everything then I would welcome your opinion but you haven’t. So until you do your opinion about something your uneducated about is worthless. So stfu
    Dear “STFU” idiot:

What makes you think that I didn’t read the IA file and see the videos? You, idiot, are wrong on both and in my very educated opinion I’m glad they are gone. Especially the immature idiot that produced the feature film of 2019 IST. I agree with the above poster, you STFU idiot, seem to definitely have a dog in this fight. Like I said above, you or your buddies are not cut out for this job. Especially in this day and age of BWC’s and accountability. The good news is the world still needs plenty of ditch diggers. You had a chance at a good career with a great pension and salary but were too immature, arrogant and entitled to appreciate it. Watching the crap you pulled knowing you were on camera makes me cringe to think about the crap you pulled off the camera. You are a disgrace and an embarrassment to anyone who has ever worn a badge. Now, download that Uber Driver app and start driving drunks around SoHo for minimum wage. Idiot.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast