PBA President - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PBA President

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, I’m completely informed and knowledgeable on how the Union works. I won’t repeat my previous posts as all of your “job description” has been addressed in disgust with my previous posts. I like your last line about how the discipline was a violation of our contract. Pathetic. I’ll repost after the arbitrator sides with the City and we just tossed several thousand dollars out the window.
    “And if the discipline was in violation of the bargaining agreement”... the post simply points out the factors considered and does not render an opinion one way or the other. Your response was incoherent and “pathetic”.

Unregistered
    “And if the discipline was in violation of the bargaining agreement”... the post simply points out the factors considered and does not render an opinion one way or the other. Your response was incoherent and “pathetic”.
    LMAO and my post was “incoherent”!? Go ahead and set an anonymous poll from the entire department to see if we should have taken their cases to arbitration. Pathetic!

Unregistered
    LMAO and my post was “incoherent”!? Go ahead and set an anonymous poll from the entire department to see if we should have taken their cases to arbitration. Pathetic!

So should we just handle all arbitration decisions by department wide vote...? You should run for PBA president.

Unregistered
    So should we just handle all arbitration decisions by department wide vote...? You should run for PBA president.
    Nah, Darla is doing a good job now.

Unregistered
    Nah, Darla is doing a good job now.

Oh my.... I think we just found common ground!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345