Police trainees - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Police trainees

Unregistered

Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did my Oral Board April 11....haven't heard anything...Is this a case of no news is good news or will I be receiving mail or email letting me know that I will not continue the process...I am not sure if I have been assigned to a background investigator so I'm not sure who to ask ...The process has been moving smoothly up unitil this point..Not sure what to do or think...I know the School Police has a zillion apps to process...just thought I might have gotten some notification by now.
    LOL.. I saw all the figures in the office...Let me go on record and say I'm not a big fan of Star Wars but that collection of figures was pretty cool and impressive to say the least...My first impression was that this person at least has some type of balance...some law enforcement offices I've been in were all about law enforcement and thats cool but to a certain extent I almost felt like I had to be cut from a certain kinda cloth...I personally believe thats why alot of young officers get into trouble...they try to keep up with the "Jones" to sort of speak. That's enough of that.... I kinda went side ways a little....It's okay if it takes a little while to process me...I just want the job...As long as I'm kept in the loop ...I'm good...If I get the job thats good ...If not that's okay...all is not lost...just have to keep it moving...For me right now it's all about being in the loop...My only question? Who is going to help move all that stuff if he retires or if the dept. has to move...LOL

Unregistered

Thank you for the reply (Haven't Heard Anything)

LOL... I saw all the memorabilia in the office... Let me go on record and say that I'm not a huge fan of Star Wars but the collection of figures was pretty impressive and cool to say the least... My first impression when I saw all the figures was at least this person has some type of balance... I've been in some law enforcement offices where everything is all law enforcement... That's cool there's nothing wrong with that but to a certain extent I felt like I had to be cut from a certain type of cloth... In my opinion this is why a lot of young officers get into trouble because they try to keep up with the "Joneses" to sort of speak... To me this makes it hard for the people who just genuinely want to do the job...That's enough of that I kind of got sideways a little... It's okay if it takes a little while to process me... I just want the job... As long as I'm kept in the loop I'm good... If I get the job great ...if not all is not lost... I'll just have to keep it moving. For me right now is all about being inside the loop... My only question is who's going to help move all that stuff if this person retires or the department has to relocate LOL.

Unregistered

Sorry for the double post

Sorry for the double post guys...phone went
    dead when I tried to post the first time...wasn't sure if it went through...I should have waited and see...My bad lol.

Unregistered
    JRam is a good guy. Harmless. If he’s lazy he’s earned it. You should respect people who have interests outside of law enforcement, WEPA!!

Unregistered
    JRam is a good guy. Harmless. If he’s lazy he’s earned it. You should respect people who have interests outside of law enforcement, WEPA!!
    He’s is not a good guy. Harmless, not sure anyone is actually harmless, but he’s lazy and not the brightest. You don’t earn the right to be lazy. In fact, laziness is one of the biggest challenges in law enforcement. Look at our command staff. They are lazy and bring very little to the agency.
    As far as his Star Wars memorabilia, the Chief should order the janitors to clean all of that garbage out and toss it into the dumpster.
    Finally, the only thing he balances with being a LEO is the obvious...food and large portions of it.

Unregistered
    Anyone know whats the dress code to get fingerprinted? Does one have to go in a shirt and tie?

Unregistered
    Anyone know whats the dress code to get fingerprinted? Does one have to go in a shirt and tie?
    Why ask? Just show up like you want the job, act like it’s important, take some pride in yourself and dress like a professional.

Unregistered
    Wear a suit (men) or a dress (women) bro. I am currently in the process for another local department and no matter where I go or what do pertaining to the process I go in a suit.

Unregistered
    Are they really hiring non certified or they prefer certified?

Unregistered
    When is the next hiring career fair ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast