Police trainees - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Police trainees

Unregistered
    Processing lots right now. Career fair not so distant future

Unregistered

Are they still hiring

I haven't heard anything since my oral board and that was in April...what does this mean...I'm I out of the process, are they still hiring. What?

Unregistered
    If you haven't heard anything since your oral board than more than likely you are not in the process.

Unregistered

Thanks for the response...

I appreciate the response...it would've been nice to get some type of correspondence to let me know I'm no longer being processed..but in any case I had fun..Fort Lauderdale here I come. Thanks you for the opportunity MDSCP.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I appreciate the response...it would've been nice to get some type of correspondence to let me know I'm no longer being processed..but in any case I had fun..Fort Lauderdale here I come. Thanks you for the opportunity MDSCP.
    Think of this post as your correspondence. Bye 👋

Unregistered
    Any upcoming orientations?

Unregistered

Regarding

There was one last week, You need to send a email to request a orientation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have already kicked 3 out of the Academy and had two guys that worked with other departments fired. We are weeding out as many bad ones as we can.
    There is a guy name Robinson who is currently in one of the BLE's he has mental and Physical issues who hired this idiot. He is given all of us a bad name. He looked pathetic today during the run.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123