Beards vs Tattoos - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    What’s your name bratha?

Unregistered
    It took us an entire year to win this battle. Thank you chief and city officials. Our religious rights have been heard. Tattoos, definitely was not going to defeat our rights to bear beards!!! You have tattooed arms and necks and I will grow my beard, mustache and candado.

Unregistered
    What matters is that metro sexual eyebrows and steroids be allowed so that Vic's let's you right in and get your discount sucias.

Unregistered
    Can we dye our mustaches and goatees blue?

Unregistered
    Thank you original poster who fought this issue for one year. Also thank you chief for listening and acting on it.

Unregistered
    Finally our freedom of expression is granted.

Unregistered
    We have endured many years of watching dudes biceps and necks covered in ridiculous tattoos. Now us real men, can proudly wear our macho man beards.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Finally our freedom of expression is granted.
    Fools, management gave you these meaningless physical appearance tokens instead of well-deserved pay increases. *Talk about you guys needing Javier Ignacio Ortiz's negotiating gravitas. *Then again, why should Ortiz go onto the breach for you ungrateful sorts again?*

Unregistered
    Sailor, A-ten-HUT! You will be clean shaven and you will render a crisp salute when I come within 6 paces of you. You will hold it until I either return the salute or walk 9 paces past you. Shape up or ship out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What matters is that metro sexual eyebrows and steroids be allowed so that Vic's let's you right in and get your discount sucias.
    BC fits right in

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast