Beards vs Tattoos - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly, we are being forced to shave when female officers walk around with a Reebok and Nike insignias on their necks. Superman logos and Miami heat logo on arms. This is far out unfair and bias treatment to the males who suffer from razor bumps and are mandated to shave. Department will stop disciplining non shavers while ignoring those who wish not to adhere to the branding rules. We will respect the image and rights of all members. We will not embarrass this uniform nor agency.
    I am dying to know what uniform you wear and what agency you with bro cuz you got yoself 4 pages to jerk off to just with this one

Unregistered
    Papa you will soon find out when we start wearing mandatory long sleeve shirts and skin colored bandages to cover wrist neck and finger tasteless tattoos. This will continue to be a respected and top notch department. We will not allow chick pea sized brain newbies to destroy our departments image. Many have sacrificed their lives for this prestigious organization and you will abide by set rules. No beards no ink. Both or non.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    papa you will soon find out when we start wearing mandatory long sleeve shirts and skin colored bandages to cover wrist neck and finger tasteless tattoos. This will continue to be a respected and top notch department. We will not allow chick pea sized brain newbies to destroy our departments image. Many have sacrificed their lives for this prestigious organization and you will abide by set rules. No beards no ink. Both or non.
    fap fap fap fap fap fap 💦

Unregistered
    FOP reps are currently looking into laws governing employees rights and laws governing equality among employees. We will not tolerate supervisors whom enforce shaving wavers and not tattoo concealment.

Unregistered
    Numerous grievances have been filed and selective disciplinary sanctions have been reversed.

Unregistered
    Numerous grievances have been filed and selective disciplinary sanctions have been reversed.
    Yo for real how hard did you C U M after you typed that up?

Unregistered
    You can’t file a grievance on these issue it’s not contractual only violations of the collective bargaining agreement (contract) can have a grievance filed. Shows me you ain’t to smart here player, maybe too much ink in your blood stream or you have and infection from shaving to close.

Unregistered
    Lol the ink diminished your brain neurons and your lack of so called common sense. What’s contractual is the duty to enforce and discipline the same across the board for violations committed under same color of set rules and regulations. If you and I committed same violation with no history in place for both, you shall not be punished with 50 hours and I with 10. You definitely is that dude with the Nike symbol on your neck. Go and continue advertising their products on your skin for free while in a city of Miami police uniform. I see you have less than two fingers for a brain. We come here to serve and protect and not to a fashion show to exhibit cartoons, super heroes, team logos, Halloween creatures, Disney characters, bleeding skulls, and mortuary explicit scenes.

Unregistered
    Lol the ink diminished your brain neurons and your lack of so called common sense. What’s contractual is the duty to enforce and discipline the same across the board for violations committed under same color of set rules and regulations. If you and I committed same violation with no history in place for both, you shall not be punished with 50 hours and I with 10. You definitely is that dude with the Nike symbol on your neck. Go and continue advertising their products on your skin for free while in a city of Miami police uniform. I see you have less than two fingers for a brain. We come here to serve and protect and not to a fashion show to exhibit cartoons, super heroes, team logos, Halloween creatures, Disney characters, bleeding skulls, and mortuary explicit scenes.
    Well if you really knew the contract you would have known that anything with 10 hours or less can’t be challenged other than a written response to the chairman of the Ddrb. I need the laughs keeps it up.

Unregistered
    I will be promoted soon, and trust me things will change around here. I will warn and only warn once. Corrective action will take place or disciplinary action will be enforced immediately. I will make certain everyone will be treated equally and no favoritism in place. Our image is number one and one who chooses to sidetrack from our mission, will suffer consequences. We will all wear skin color or black colored sleeves to cover all visible arm tattoos. Those hired after 2006 will revisit their employment files and taken photographs will be inspected. Contractual employment fine prints will be reviewed and those in violations will be dealt with and sanctioned. We will cease all HIPPA violations of those who wish to grow a beard. We cannot enforce one rule and ignore the other.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast