Beards vs Tattoos - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bread you said bread dude. You sound angry. This issue bothers you. You must be all inked up and now regret you look like a clown fool.
    No, not angry or all inked up, no ink. Years ago, I was home on leave and was talking about getting a tattoo. My dad was listening and laugh's at the one I was talking about. He told me tattoo's are a sign of a man with a strong arm but a weak mind. I'll never forget that and never got any tattoo's. I just find it funny the way some carry on over this issue. Tattoo's have been allowed for many years, as long as they (were??) tasteful. However, the BEST and funniest tattoo, I've EVER saw here, was a officer in the North end. He had a squirrel, running up one leg and down the other with a nut in it's mouth. We all saw this when he came into the station, wearing short pants before changing out. Still, stop crying on here. This board will change nothing. If it makes you feel better that by all means go ahead. Try as it was stated, go to city hall, when they have a open session, with the public and state your concerns to them.

Unregistered
    Our police vehicles are all marked the same with stripes and logo. Our uniforms are all the same color, badges and patch. Our guns are identical. Tattoos are not part of the uniform if beards are not part of the uniform. Both are radicated or both are implemented. Stop wanting to harm this departments image.

Unregistered
    Brother what world do you live in. Tattoos are cool and the more you have the cooler you are period.

Unregistered
    One with the most tats wins. I will continue to cover every square inch of my arms. I will be hot looking when I’m old and sitting in my wheelchair at a nursing home.

Unregistered
    Cover your tats

Unregistered
    Guys don’t forget we represent this organization. We shall abide by all set rules and strive to fulfill its mission. Uniformity is a must and we shall avoid defacing our bodies to look apart from each other. Let’s not utilize our skins to advertise team logos or shoe brands while in uniform. There is an issue representing groups of interest or businesses during work hours and in uniform.

Unregistered
    This is simple, nobody shave for a week, all or nothing, they can’t write everyone up......

Unregistered
    Guys don’t forget we represent this organization. We shall abide by all set rules and strive to fulfill its mission. Uniformity is a must and we shall avoid defacing our bodies to look apart from each other. Let’s not utilize our skins to advertise team logos or shoe brands while in uniform. There is an issue representing groups of interest or businesses during work hours and in uniform.
    Pero son Reebok o son Nikes?

Unregistered
    Exactly, we are being forced to shave when female officers walk around with a Reebok and Nike insignias on their necks. Superman logos and Miami heat logo on arms. This is far out unfair and bias treatment to the males who suffer from razor bumps and are mandated to shave. Department will stop disciplining non shavers while ignoring those who wish not to adhere to the branding rules. We will respect the image and rights of all members. We will not embarrass this uniform nor agency.

Unregistered
    Exactly, we are being forced to shave when female officers walk around with a Reebok and Nike insignias on their necks. Superman logos and Miami heat logo on arms. This is far out unfair and bias treatment to the males who suffer from razor bumps and are mandated to shave. Department will stop disciplining non shavers while ignoring those who wish not to adhere to the branding rules. We will respect the image and rights of all members. We will not embarrass this uniform nor agency.
    You should’ve chosen another line of work if you wanted to have a disgusting and reeking beard. Stop crying like a bîtch. You dont deserve a beard by the way.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast