Forensics - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forensics

Unregistered
    As everyone who has worked past their probation knows, Bob promotes based on butt-kissing not competency and experience.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too many Insubordinate people that have not been written up and answered to their IA dept. if you hate your job that much get a different one your the ones causing the problems. Do your job or leave there better off without you.
    WOW...awesome grammar there slick.

Unregistered
    WOW...awesome grammar there slick.
    He don't need no grammar because he works in patrol and someone writes his reports for him.

Unregistered
    Knowledgeable... Yes in a few areas. Fair.... I don't know. Got the job done..... NO, not lately.
    That place has gone downhill... Used to be one of the best units in the state. I work with a neighbor agency and have seen their work decline.
    Now let's not go crazy here, still the best in the state, with state of the art equipment and training, MCRT etc no neighboring agency can compare. So getting back on track, GM got screwed! Still need to sweep some of the disgruntled members. SMH

Unregistered
    GM screwed himself, it’s called KARMA

Unregistered
    Now let's not go crazy here, still the best in the state, with state of the art equipment and training, MCRT etc no neighboring agency can compare. So getting back on track, GM got screwed! Still need to sweep some of the disgruntled members. SMH
    I didn't say the techs at my agency were better. I wrote that the SO Forensics unit performance is declining. They can no longer deliver on many of the promises they make. This is mainly because only a select few can actually work all that high tech equipment. Garbage in..... Garbage out.

Unregistered
    GM screwed himself, it’s called KARMA
    Awwww did someone get their feelings hurt. Karma, really lol

Unregistered
    GM probably wont be last out there.
    Definitely need to clean house....

Unregistered
    Definitely need to clean house....
    You can say the same about patrol. Dosen't mean they are all bad..

Unregistered
    Too many Insubordinate people that have not been written up and answered to their IA dept. if you hate your job that much get a different one your the ones causing the problems. Do your job or leave there better off without you.
    Agreed 💯 if you hate your job so much get out, make room for new enthusiastic people. Otherwise be accountable for your actions via IA.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast