Forensics - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forensics

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    GM was incompetent! It was only matter of time.
    If GM was incompetent, he would have been promoted.

Unregistered
    If GM was incompetent, he would have been promoted.
    Apparently he wasn't connected either.

Unregistered
    From what I heard he was a terrible supervisor who had his favorites and hid his incompetence behind jokes and trying to be everyone's pal. How did he ever get the manager position

Unregistered
    From what I heard he was a terrible supervisor who had his favorites and hid his incompetence behind jokes and trying to be everyone's pal. How did he ever get the manager position
    Whoever promoted him is incompetent as well.

Unregistered

GM probably wont be last out there.
    a few more need to go, GM wouldn't have been my first choice

Unregistered
    I love the comments as to GM being an incompetent supervisor. GM was knowledgeable, fair and got the job done. And getting the job done is only what the command staff allows. The last two promotions could be his weakest link, however the upper eschelan makes the final decision on promotions. Seems that everyone wants to kick a man when he is down on here. There are a few others that need to go that have been running their mouths for years that think they're above everyone else. Too bad GM and his family were so loyal to PCSO for so many years, as when they're done with you, you're gone.

Unregistered
    I bet a years salary that their illustrious major b*tch face in the skirts had everything to do with it. That wicked witch of the west lookin hag is a disease festering on this agency. I hope she explodes like the boil she is when she sees what somebody wrote about her. Hahaha!!

Unregistered
    GM biggest mistake was taking the promotion. Should have stayed low and hid and he still would be here. Lesson to all that want to be promoted. You guys can criticize him all you want but one day you might be in his shoes.

Unregistered
    I love the comments as to GM being an incompetent supervisor. GM was knowledgeable, fair and got the job done. And getting the job done is only what the command staff allows. The last two promotions could be his weakest link, however the upper eschelan makes the final decision on promotions. Seems that everyone wants to kick a man when he is down on here. There are a few others that need to go that have been running their mouths for years that think they're above everyone else. Too bad GM and his family were so loyal to PCSO for so many years, as when they're done with you, you're gone.
    Knowledgeable... Yes in a few areas. Fair.... I don't know. Got the job done..... NO, not lately.
    That place has gone downhill... Used to be one of the best units in the state. I work with a neighbor agency and have seen their work decline.

Unregistered
    Too many Insubordinate people that have not been written up and answered to their IA dept. if you hate your job that much get a different one your the ones causing the problems. Do your job or leave there better off without you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast