Forensics
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forensics

Unregistered

Forensics

What is going on in forensics? GM is out.

Unregistered
    Well let’s see, what’s going on. Umm they process crime scenes and take pictures. They write reports and work on CSI stuff. I don’t believe it’s a lifetime appointment so at some point in time they get to retire. Oh, and they fall under Major Crazy ***** and Ass Chief Bull in a China Shop.

Unregistered
    Spoken like a disgruntled employee who needs to resign and get a new life. Obviously this on isn't working out for you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spoken like a disgruntled employee who needs to resign and get a new life. Obviously this on isn't working out for you.
    My life is amazing. It’s amazing regardless of what creatures pull strings in PCSO’s command staff. But that amazing life at work and home doesn’t make me blind to the toxic leadership at PCSO. And it is truly toxic. I’m not sure if that is by design or just an oversight. I believe sergeants and lieutenants actually keep things running. Captains try and survive. Majors bend a knee for the Sheriff but end up serving the Chief and Ass Chiefs. And somewhere along the way things get filtered, bent and stall. That’s disappointing. It doesn’t have to be that way. But this is what you get when you have career command staff BS artists who serve their checkbook and nothing else. Add to it the substandard minions who occupy the SSB Major’s position and the leash holding position of Ass Chief.

Unregistered
    GM "voluntarily retired"...... Which in real world terms means "retire or your fired". He wasn't good in that position.... Should have stayed a supervisor where all he had to worry about was lunch.

Unregistered
    Another PCSO suck up Idiot.

Unregistered
    When Bob gives you "the talk" you'd better retire that day or he will fire you. Bob did that to Capt. MC who would not retire so he fired him on the spot. From clerk I to chief deputy, everyone is expendable and disposable to Bob.

Unregistered
    Another PCSO suck up Idiot.
    Never worked there. Know a few who do and they have the same attitude and comments.... I tell them the same thing.

Unregistered
    GM probably wont be last out there.

Unregistered
    GM was incompetent! It was only matter of time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast