S10 on the Turnpike
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

S10 on the Turnpike

What in tarnation happened today on the Turnpike in Osceola? How do you let a scumbag steal your patrol car? Stand by for IA.

Unregistered
    Anyone know who it was? Initials?

Unregistered
    Ommar Guerrero. He has also wrecked more patrol cars then I can count and had an embarrassing moment on midnights. That was back before he bolted from Troop L. Amazing this guy hasn’t been fired yet. Embarrassment to the Patrol.

Unregistered
    "The patrol" is an embarrassment to itself. A bunch of wannabes running around pretending to be cops.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "The patrol" is an embarrassment to itself. A bunch of wannabes running around pretending to be cops.
    You are the one exception, a god amongst us mortals! Probably the soupiest guy on your squad. Why come on here to bash the patrol?Go do something about it and get another job, oh wait you can’t...

The only embarrassing thing about the patrol is the fact that we took you after x49 failed you on fto. I’ll let your gig line slide it’s not your fault you can’t see it it’s Krispy Kreme’s fault

Unregistered
    I am not afraid of you. I laugh at all of you

Unregistered
    You are the one exception, a god amongst us mortals! Probably the soupiest guy on your squad. Why come on here to bash the patrol?Go do something about it and get another job, oh wait you can’t...

The only embarrassing thing about the patrol is the fact that we took you after x49 failed you on fto. I’ll let your gig line slide it’s not your fault you can’t see it it’s Krispy Kreme’s fault
    Everyone comes on this board to bash you pooper troopers. Look at the other boards, nobody is bashing there. That's because they're REAL COPS dealing with REAL PROBLEMS. You guys are an entire agency based around traffic. You as an agency do what most agencies handle in one unit, traffic. Get real. Y'all are barely a step above G4S.

Unregistered
    Everyone comes on this board to bash you pooper troopers. Look at the other boards, nobody is bashing there. That's because they're REAL COPS dealing with REAL PROBLEMS. You guys are an entire agency based around traffic. You as an agency do what most agencies handle in one unit, traffic. Get real. Y'all are barely a step above G4S.
    Jealousy. It looks good on you.

Unregistered
    Another my pee pee is bigger than your pee pee loser. Go away child.

Unregistered
    Sooooooooo all the other states with highway patrols got it wrong as well? Wait, we are a traffic agency!?!?! WTF, who knew? This must be some kinda prank! Jesus bro, I forget criminals don't drive to and from crimes we deal with daily.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast