DRE pay?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DRE pay??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every day shift, weekend off, holiday off trooper that doesn't work the road receives extra money! Once again the ROAD troopers that work holidays, weekends and midnight shifts get nothing and everyone wonders why the ROAD is short! Those specialty guys wouldn't leave their units if $4000 was deducted! This weekend no specialty troopers out and no brass out! Great team work and leading by example! This is a screwed up agency! But hey road dogs, write some seat belts driving from crash to crash so the numbers are good!
    When you get to be “the brass” I’m sure you will be working holidays, with absolutely no compensation, to make your little snowflakes feel better.

Unregistered
    When you get to be “the brass” I’m sure you will be working holidays, with absolutely no compensation, to make your little snowflakes feel better.
    As "brass" one earns "special comp" which can be used as leave later so don't try that! I'm sure a captain starting at $80,000 plus can always use their special comp leave and suck up some soar or hireback from a trooper! The brass at our SO is out this weekend with county road units taking calls. That's called leadership! FHP brass 8am-4pm week days!

Unregistered
    At least 3 from GHQ were seen working the big road in Tallahassee today. One with gold on his shoulder was helping change a tire.

Unregistered
    Every day shift, weekend off, holiday off trooper that doesn't work the road receives extra money! Once again the ROAD troopers that work holidays, weekends and midnight shifts get nothing and everyone wonders why the ROAD is short! Those specialty guys wouldn't leave their units if $4000 was deducted! This weekend no specialty troopers out and no brass out! Great team work and leading by example! This is a screwed up agency! But hey road dogs, write some seat belts driving from crash to crash so the numbers are good!
    Wtf are you even talking about? I'm a road trooper and I get DRE, QRF and CMP. If you want extra incentive money its out there.

Unregistered
    As "brass" one earns "special comp" which can be used as leave later so don't try that! I'm sure a captain starting at $80,000 plus can always use their special comp leave and suck up some soar or hireback from a trooper! The brass at our SO is out this weekend with county road units taking calls. That's called leadership! FHP brass 8am-4pm week days!
    Wrong again hero. SES does not earn special comp. The only thing they can do is offset the extra hours if they can, or get nothing for it. Educate yourself!

Unregistered
    Wrong again hero. SES does not earn special comp. The only thing they can do is offset the extra hours if they can, or get nothing for it. Educate yourself!
    Don’t try and educate a snowflake. It only melts their brain.

Unregistered
    Wtf are you even talking about? I'm a road trooper and I get DRE, QRF and CMP. If you want extra incentive money its out there.
    So DRE's are currently getting paid extra with FHP? News to me!

Unregistered
    I believe the posters point was they can offset or earn.Our captain comes as goes as he wants and if they're not needed on holidays and evenings, I'm sure they can take their time back on a boring Monday! What cry babies to be so called leaders! And, just reading the guys post that refers to every poster as a "snowflake", please get a retirement job and put FHP in your past!

Unregistered
    I believe the posters point was they can offset or earn.Our captain comes as goes as he wants and if they're not needed on holidays and evenings, I'm sure they can take their time back on a boring Monday! What cry babies to be so called leaders! And, just reading the guys post that refers to every poster as a "snowflake", please get a retirement job and put FHP in your past!
    Sounds like it is time for you to promote since you know so much. I'm sure that soon you will make an excellent captain who always works holidays, weekends, and midnight shifts and everybody will love you and you will live happily ever after. The end.

Unregistered
    I was not referring to every poster as snowflake. I was mostly referring to you, but if the shoe fits, so be it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast