Now the Comm Center has to take the “D” ennis Lemma. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    A GED like LT?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by My two cents 2 View Post
    If things are so terrible and we are a joke then may I suggest you leave and find an agency that will suit yoit needs. You sound like a 1% deputy that any professional agency would be fortunate to have.

If you don't have the time to fill out am2 application let me help you get it done. You are a legend in your own mind. You understand that Dennis Lemma doesn't conduct the investigation correct? IA conducts it and provides the facts and notes the violations of laws or policies and sends that to him. I have never seen a Sheriff conduct an investigation. Sorry he doesn't terminate or discipline people without evidence.

Stop your nonsense and grow a set.
    He may not conduct the investigation but he damn sure hands out the punishment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by My two cents 2 View Post
    If things are so terrible and we are a joke then may I suggest you leave and find an agency that will suit yoit needs. You sound like a 1% deputy that any professional agency would be fortunate to have.

If you don't have the time to fill out am2 application let me help you get it done. You are a legend in your own mind. You understand that Dennis Lemma doesn't conduct the investigation correct? IA conducts it and provides the facts and notes the violations of laws or policies and sends that to him. I have never seen a Sheriff conduct an investigation. Sorry he doesn't terminate or discipline people without evidence.

Stop your nonsense and grow a set.
    DL’s apologist has spoken. Not going to tell us to go apply at Eatonville again? Nerd.

Go hand out your snow cones and f*ck off.

Unregistered
    So what were the findings of the investigation?

Unregistered
    2 counts conduct unbecoming , conduct towards supervisors subordinates and peers, carelessness, review periods 2x, discipline – Purpose – It is Sheriff’s Office policy that discipline is constructive and corrective, rather than destructive and punitive, and the administration of discipline will be used as an element of an overall philosophy to educate employees and to promote appropriate conduct. Discipline corrects improper behavior to improve services, safeguard good working conditions, and maximize productivity through effective management.

ALLLLLL UNFOUNDED after the entire comm center was interviewed and past employees who were afraid, offended, etc.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    2 counts conduct unbecoming , conduct towards supervisors subordinates and peers, carelessness, review periods 2x, discipline – Purpose – It is Sheriff’s Office policy that discipline is constructive and corrective, rather than destructive and punitive, and the administration of discipline will be used as an element of an overall philosophy to educate employees and to promote appropriate conduct. Discipline corrects improper behavior to improve services, safeguard good working conditions, and maximize productivity through effective management.

ALLLLLL UNFOUNDED after the entire comm center was interviewed and past employees who were afraid, offended, etc.
    I guess if you’re a higher up you’re safe from the Lemma wrath. God forbid you vent about raises and have a private conversation and get caught.. where NO ONE was offended

Unregistered
    I tried to get a copy of the IA report and was told it wouldn't be available for several weeks. Pretty sure that's not how chapter 119 works.

Unregistered
    I tried to get a copy of the IA report and was told it wouldn't be available for several weeks. Pretty sure that's not how chapter 119 works.
    So put your request in writing and request the help of this Org. https://floridafaf.org/

Unless your full of shit and just stirring the pot.

Unregistered
    So put your request in writing and request the help of this Org. https://floridafaf.org/

Unless your full of shit and just stirring the pot.
    Actually it’s true. Several people were told they couldn’t have it. It’s ready now.

Unregistered
    Actually it’s true. Several people were told they couldn’t have it. It’s ready now.

Ok things do take time to compile and redact certain information. They are allowed to charge you a fee as well for time spent and copies.. If they dragged their feet for months then ok fine whine but if its been like a week or two STFU

This place will continue to go down hill as the pay stays low and cronyism is allowed to continue. The only way all this crap will get better is if an outsider beats DL and cleans house of 90% of Capts and above. Very few people deserve the ranks they hold in the ivory tower..

OCSO is a 8k raise plus 2500 signing bonus right out of the shoot.. OPD even more than that.. GET the hell out now.. New guys in teh 30 year pension without a COLA F that..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12