Now the Comm Center has to take the “D” ennis Lemma.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Now the Comm Center has to take the “D” ennis Lemma.

You’re a spineless excuse for a sheriff. *Why would you bring that woman back? *Do you think she is a good role model for this agency and a fine example of leadership? *Is she the kind of person you prefer to surround yourself with?

With all of the crap that she’s done to the staff, and you feel it was good to bring her back? *What does a person have to do to get fired in this agency? *It doesn’t seem to be an issue to screw the staff. *You do it; so it must be ok. *

What I find to be ridiculous is that you send Dan and Mona in to break the news to the staff. *What’s the matter? *You don’t have the balls to do it yourself? *I guess it helps you sleep well at night by not having to see the faces of your Comm Center employees after giving them the “D” ennis. *Of course, this does not shock me. *These aren’t the first employees to feel your wrath. *Is this another one of your “shots across the bow”? *You’re just spineless.

For all of you in the Comm Center, I support you! *I know it’s going to be difficult and for some, terrifying to deal with her again. *I know that you will still continue to do your best for the rest of us. *

Unregistered
    Who are we talking about?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who are we talking about?

Ramona Rumph. Was suspended for 10 months pending the outcome of an investigation for essentially bullying, some labor laws, hiding write ups and pulling them out of thin air when comm center employees tried to leave. People sat in those interviews and said they were afraid of Mona, afraid she would retaliate or bully. And now she wants to have a one on one meeting with all of us. That is her way of intimidation. Personally, I want to retire or leave. Some people came back to work for the sheriffs office because she was gone. When we were notified people cried, got angry and have been devestated.. right in front of Mona who gave the most in-genuine speech about putting it all in the past. This is the lady who was revealing CCIB agent names to her criminal family members. She has done so much and we are all mind blown she still has a job. If they wanted to keep her, they should have moved her to the jail. She should not be the director of communications considering the amount of fear we all have.

Unregistered
    She should be anywhere within this agency!

Unregistered
    She should not be anywhere within this agency! (Correction for my previous post)

Unregistered
    Inspired by Lee ****erell, I hear Dennis is authoring a new book.

The working title is “Creating Tragic- Consistent Leadership Blunders based on a career as a fake cop”.

Pre-order now and your next MOR will include a signed photograph of the “D”!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She should not be anywhere within this agency! (Correction for my previous post)
    She has a 900 page investigation and didn’t get fired. Yet, others have been fired for MUCH LESS. Like having an opinion.

My two cents 2
    If things are so terrible and we are a joke then may I suggest you leave and find an agency that will suit yoit needs. You sound like a 1% deputy that any professional agency would be fortunate to have.

If you don't have the time to fill out am2 application let me help you get it done. You are a legend in your own mind. You understand that Dennis Lemma doesn't conduct the investigation correct? IA conducts it and provides the facts and notes the violations of laws or policies and sends that to him. I have never seen a Sheriff conduct an investigation. Sorry he doesn't terminate or discipline people without evidence.

Stop your nonsense and grow a set.

Unregistered
    You might want to invest in spell check DL lover..

Unregistered
    Do you even have a GED?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast