Thanks goes to Inch & Nimer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thanks goes to Inch & Nimer

It was Mr. Inch and Ms. Nimer who were walking the halls and attending Subcommittee meetings over the past two weeks. They were the folks who pushed for our raise. Thanks go out to them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was Mr. Inch and Ms. Nimer who were walking the halls and attending Subcommittee meetings over the past two weeks. They were the folks who pushed for our raise. Thanks go out to them.
    Whatever you think Inch worm

Unregistered
    Totally not true. Nimer was nowhere to be found. Inch was out of state.

Unregistered
    Those two figureheads had nothing to do with anything except their six figure salary. Inch is JJ in an empty suit. If he would spend more time fighting for the employees rather than writing that boring as hell weekly article that nobody can read without falling asleep. News flash: Nobody cares about the lessons of the War of 1812 or the building rocks of leadership, etc... BORING!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I say this with 100% conviction. Our Secretary is new so I want to give him a chance. However, Nimer in all reality should be investigated by FDLE. She was placed in a very important leadership role with no experience as an Officer. She worked in Research and Development. There is no telling how many lives she has actually cost through incompetent leadership and a commitment to re-entry over public safety. A failed risk system. Inadequate training. etc..... Have any of rec'd real training on fentanyl (nope), sex offender computer searches, nope, home searches, nope. We have been encouraged not to assist local law enforcement because it does not concern us. Yes--people have lost their lives because of this. She should be arrested and jailed.

Thanks to PBA and all Officer's that helped in getting us a raise.

Unregistered
    And thanks for nothing that supports staff got crap! Lowest paid jobs in the state!

Unregistered
    I say this with 100% conviction. Our Secretary is new so I want to give him a chance. However, Nimer in all reality should be investigated by FDLE. She was placed in a very important leadership role with no experience as an Officer. She worked in Research and Development. There is no telling how many lives she has actually cost through incompetent leadership and a commitment to re-entry over public safety. A failed risk system. Inadequate training. etc..... Have any of rec'd real training on fentanyl (nope), sex offender computer searches, nope, home searches, nope. We have been encouraged not to assist local law enforcement because it does not concern us. Yes--people have lost their lives because of this. She should be arrested and jailed.

Excellent analysis, especially the training on Fentanyl. The only training we have received was because our SR Sup had the SO come to one of our staff meetings and give us some training, but its not enough. How many people know that our current search gloves are not adequate to do searches because of their porous material? You must have rubber gloves (drug testing ones) underneath them or your gloves will not protect you from Fentanyl. I also think its outrageous that we no longer have the ability to search the computers of sex offenders. With the current sex offender treatment providers allowing these people to access the internet for "work purposes" it makes the internet conditions a joke and we don't know what they are really looking at. However, if you think Inch or Nimer care one bit about your safety you will be disappointed. They don't give a damn about you and never will. Educate and protect yourself and your fellow PO.

Unregistered
    And thanks for nothing that supports staff got crap! Lowest paid jobs in the state!
    I really feel bad for our support staff. They work hard and get no respect. All of you deserve a raise.

Unregistered

What are you going to do with your extra $4?

Unregistered
    They are stupid enough to give it PBA to pay Matt Suckit salay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast