Trying to make State Troopers Great Again. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just throwing money at Troopers is not going to "Make State Troopers Great Again." Troopers have not been "Great" since the mid 80s. Back in the day, you knew not to disrespect a trooper. When a trooper arrived on a scene, his appearance alone commanded respect. Those were the days. Those days are long gone my friends.
    Now they just hire a bunch of little kids who grew up playing computer games and have never been in a fight or played contact sports, what do you expect? Just keyboard warriors

Unregistered
    Now they just hire a bunch of little kids who grew up playing computer games and have never been in a fight or played contact sports, what do you expect? Just keyboard warriors
    I've seen some of the new staties and they are rather young. But we know half will leave in about 2 years or less.

Unregistered
    The future of policing; Women, metrosexual men, homosexuals and Transgenders.
    Wait until the next disaster and they can't figure out who to send!

Unregistered
    I've seen some of the new staties and they are rather young. But we know half will leave in about 2 years or less.
    Sadly you're correct.

Unregistered
    The future of policing; Women, metrosexual men, homosexuals and Transgenders.
    Wait until the next disaster and they can't figure out who to send!
    You are 100% right

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Trying to make State Troopers Great Again

The only reason they are different is because they have nuked the hell out of Kissimmee

Unregistered

Would it be worth applying again?

I recently tried applying a few months back, due to other reasons I couldn’t make the flight down. Would it be worth applying at the age of 20 or should I just look elsewhere ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234