Working at FDLE

Thread: Working at FDLE

Unregistered

Working at FDLE

How do the investigations at FDLE compare to local and Federal? Are they long term complex investigations? Also is there any OT to be made?

Unregistered

Trying to change the subject won't help

Isn't it funny the way every time a thread has negative comments about Swearingen, there's a new thread asking about how FDLE works, how do you get hired, what types of cases, salaries, blah, blah, blah.

Unregistered
    I’m at a local PD and I will tell you that you have bs everywhere. I can imagine that there is more freedom and less stress at FDLE

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m at a local PD and I will tell you that you have bs everywhere. I can imagine that there is more freedom and less stress at FDLE
    Flawed theory... FDLE has small regions and the smaller the squads and amount of people, the more office politics and dirty games get played. Small amount of promotions and opportunity, more jealousy, and most of all a group of people that for some reason left a bigger/better agency (IE: person had issues at Agency they came from) so you have a larger sample of problem employees that are out to get what they can now since they've been previously burned.

If you think you have more freedom in a smaller Agency like FDLE, you're not thinking the right way. If you like being micro-managed and never making a decision during an investigation (does that sound like freedom?) then FDLE is for you!