Captain robert schlegel

Unregistered

Captain robert schlegel

Glad to see he's still around. There were rumors that he did another one of his notorious disappearing acts months ago but looked on DODs command and there's his face. Unless he really is gone but his face is still being used to make command look more white than it is. Have to ask the sheriff what's going on. Be safe everyone.

Unregistered
    He was in Hollywood. That's Hollwood ,California. Big movie deal. You will see him on the big screen again. Get ready.

Unregistered
    LOL. Didnt know he was still here. Too funny.

Unregistered
    A gay movie probably.

Unregistered
    I'm thinking more like a midget and a donkey but what do I know. He's blind anyway. What's he running at the jail, how to disappear for years on end but never be held accountable? Hell be the next major.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm thinking more like a midget and a donkey but what do I know. He's blind anyway. What's he running at the jail, how to disappear for years on end but never be held accountable? Hell be the next major.
    Come on now. He’s blind, got a bad heart and his woman likes young guys! Retire you fat old Fock!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come on now. He’s blind, got a bad heart and his woman likes young guys! Retire you fat old Fock!
    Damn she’s got a cute face but a little too thick for a white chick. I’ve heard Temporary Tony is hitting on it as he does so many other PSB worker bees. It’s so obvious when you catch him in the PSB chatting up most non-sworn female worker bees. I forget her name but I think she still works In classification.

What’s the latest with his eye sight problem? I think he only has a few years left in the DROP I don’t know how he’s still able to survive working and not getting caught or are they all doing a “Short Time” or a la “Weekend at Bernie’s” trying to cover for him?