Where is Ex FOP Vice President Sgt Destephan?

Unregistered

Where is Ex FOP Vice President Sgt Destephan?

Where is he? What’s up with his Arbitration? When is it ? Is the City Manager going to overturn whatever decision and still fire him?
    How the hell this happen? He should had never gotten mixed up with Lugo and Ortiz. He was not protected.

Unregistered
    You don’t make fun of the Jewish bible. What was he thinking of? I guess that was the mentality of the Fop back then. A bunch of raciest thugs. Time to take out all of the remaining trash dog.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don’t make fun of the Jewish bible. What was he thinking of? I guess that was the mentality of the Fop back then. A bunch of raciest thugs. Time to take out all of the remaining trash dog.
    If you ever even spoken to him at a personal level you would know he was just messing around. I’m sure at some point ,and time you have said racial joke. Nobody is perfect , this was clear blackMail. People really need to get off their high horses.

Unregistered
    We have lots of idiots in this place but I have never heard anyone joke around in this manner, even the idiots.

Unregistered
    We have lots of idiots in this place but I have never heard anyone joke around in this manner, even the idiots.
    I have.
    The difference is I try to correct those on the spot so they don't fall into the hole. That's what is bothering me on this one....where was the backup, the level heads, the ' don't fuk around guys'. I'll tell you why this is dangerous to let someone fall....remember that movie with actress Jodi foster, she was raped on a pinball machine And the guys standing around that did nothing ? Lawyers eventually charged them too with enciting the crime, negligence, etc...so that left me thinking about to have the moral courage to stop an idiot before you are charged for not reacting to stop them. It's dicey. Chief knew what he had to do. Period. still learning at my age....thanks.

Unregistered
    Weak robert, should have never gotten mixed up with the clumsy bunch. He thought he was with the cool crowd. He's an idiot for believing he can living Training Day. Thugs like Ortiz will eventually fade away with a pension, while Patsy's like Lugo, Destephan, Nunez, Peoples, New, and the list goes on, all get screwed. Karma is a *****.

Unregistered
    Weak robert, should have never gotten mixed up with the clumsy bunch. He thought he was with the cool crowd. He's an idiot for believing he can living Training Day. Thugs like Ortiz will eventually fade away with a pension, while Patsy's like Lugo, Destephan, Nunez, Peoples, New, and the list goes on, all get screwed. Karma is a *****.
    PSA Paulino served 2 years in prison for towing scam.