Shiver/ STOP meddling!

Unregistered

Shiver/ STOP meddling!

This years gala is poised to be an even bigger failure than last year. Embarrassing to say the least. If, and only if, shove leves Jenkins alone, if will go good. But with all the meddling no one knows what the hell is going on.
    So obvious that Shiver is in it solely for himself and not the benefit of the organization or to see our president succeed.

Unregistered
    Shiver is definitely going to be Steadman downfall.

Unregistered
    God you all need to get a life. Who gives a s*** about the gala regardless if Steve or John is running it, it's just a big kiss ass fest and you're spending money to do it.

Unregistered
    I agree with the writer. All we get is a bunch of BS selfies and pictures that are only designed to self promote. Most of us do t give a crap about that BS.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This years gala is poised to be an even bigger failure than last year. Embarrassing to say the least. If, and only if, shove leves Jenkins alone, if will go good. But with all the meddling no one knows what the hell is going on.
    So obvious that Shiver is in it solely for himself and not the benefit of the organization or to see our president succeed.
    You gotta be kiding. I work with MDPD and I can tell you John doesn't knwo what the fvck he is doing AGAIN! Greenwell and Ish are the one making things happen. Shiver is just a do boy holding it all together. Get a life fvkctards

Unregistered
    You gotta be kiding. I work with MDPD and I can tell you John doesn't knwo what the fvck he is doing AGAIN! Greenwell and Ish are the one making things happen. Shiver is just a do boy holding it all together. Get a life fvkctards
    You are so in the clouds. Shiver is the puppeteer. He barks out the orders and Greenwell and Stahl hop to it. Shiver is the real boss and the rest know it and not only know it but like it that way. They are all afraid of shiver

Unregistered
    Anyone that attended last year saw what a mess the halal was. Stahl couldn’t even put two cohesive sentences together. JP even yelled out “speak from the heart” in attempts to save that idiot from embarrassing himself any further. Jenkins told my table that he was in charge of the music and greenwell in charge of the videos that never played.
    Hopefully this year they dont let Stahl speak

Unregistered
    Did Stahl create the invitations too? They lol like a special ed child put it together. What ever happened to the professional creator they had years ago.