Anyone thought of running for Sheriff?

Unregistered

Anyone thought of running for Sheriff?

Just found this forum and kind of amazed by some of the posts.. Not in a position to debate fact from opinion but certainly sense forum wide disapproval of leadership with the Pasco Sheriff's Office..

Nocco won't be elected forever and anyone meeting the qualifications can run... I would say forget the politics... I am pretty convinced anyone with a successful campaign can win..

Of course politics are politics and your background needs to be clean in this digitized age.. Everything that can be found will be found...

I might be interested in helping as I wouldn't mind working for the agency post election win.. I have limited experienced with campaigns and some knowledge but it would surely take some money to brand yourself as the new Sheriff..

Unregistered
    You are wrong on so many levels. The level of corruption is on par with the President. Russia made sure Trump was elected. There are powers that will make sure Nocco is elected. His tentacles run deep into the political world. Just being a good guy with a clean background means nothing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are wrong on so many levels. The level of corruption is on par with the President. Russia made sure Trump was elected. There are powers that will make sure Nocco is elected. His tentacles run deep into the political world. Just being a good guy with a clean background means nothing.
    Please seek medical treatment. Immediately. Yes the Russians the Russians. And how did they do that exactly?

Unregistered
    There is a regular citizen who was screwed over by the Pinellas County sheriff running against him down there. Anything is possible

Unregistered
    If Nocco gets canned all sorts of people will come out of the woodwork to run for sheriff. Good and bad. It will be pure luck if we get a decent sheriff after Nocco.

Unregistered
    There is a regular citizen who was screwed over by the Pinellas County sheriff running against him down there. Anything is possible
    That dude ain’t no regular citizen. He was released from jail and has been arrested at least 10 times. Crooked McLynas is his name. He is a scumbag who go ZERO chance.

Unregistered
    That dude ain’t no regular citizen. He was released from jail and has been arrested at least 10 times. Crooked McLynas is his name. He is a scumbag who go ZERO chance.
    Election office says McLynas got over 100,000 votes in 2016 as an NPA Candidate. That's four times as many votes as Nocco EVER got in ANY election. Sounds like much more than a "zero" chance to me second time around with more name recognition. He is also vowing to end police corruption and stop all pot enforcement. Nocco might lose based on Pasco corruption and this RICO suit alone. It will be interesting to see how the 71% of Pinellas voters that voted for medical marijuana respond with their votes on McLynas.

Unregistered
    Any convictions?

Unregistered
    Any convictions?
    dont matter when his booking photo is on billboards with the caption INMATE # xxxxxxxxx.

Unregistered
    dont matter when his booking photo is on billboards with the caption INMATE # xxxxxxxxx.
    Slo is that a no?