How the Hell/ - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How the Hell/

Unregistered
    You must be a moron who’s never carried a firearm.

Unregistered
    I do carry a firearm, in fact the same model that Pasco carries. Didnt Pasco take the opportunity to have all the faulty Sig pistols mentioned in the article above replaced free of charge like other big agencirs around here did. The problem cited in that article speaks of the precious model and all the problems that caused the misfires were fixed. So what really happened. Either Pasco dropped the ball on taking advantage of the free replacement or there is more to this story????

Unregistered
    A bored SRO leaning against a wall , unholstering and reholstering. Drawing the weapon just so the tip of his finger goes along the side of the trigger....

Well looks like he misjudged it on the last one and BooM !!

Barney Fyfe at its best

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A bored SRO leaning against a wall , unholstering and reholstering. Drawing the weapon just so the tip of his finger goes along the side of the trigger....

Well looks like he misjudged it on the last one and BooM !!

Barney Fyfe at its best
    EXACTLY! The testing of the gun will show no defect. I hope they holster it with blanks and tell him to rub against the wall and duplicate the misfire. I would LOVE to watch that video.

Unregistered
    EXACTLY! The testing of the gun will show no defect. I hope they holster it with blanks and tell him to rub against the wall and duplicate the misfire. I would LOVE to watch that video.
    No misfire, the proper term would be accidental discharge, meaning the weapon worked as it should when the trigger is pulled....the trigger was pulled accidentally.

Unregistered
    No misfire, the proper term would be accidental discharge, meaning the weapon worked as it should when the trigger is pulled....the trigger was pulled accidentally.
    Yet HE claimed that it fired by itself, in its holster JUST by him leaning against the wall. Impossible.

Unregistered
    Sounds like negligent discharge to me...

Unregistered
    What does a safety off have to do with firing the weapon idiot. The triggers has to be pulled to make it fire unless there is a design flaw. The holster covers the trigger. So the question would be what kind of torque pressure happened by the weapon or the holster that caused the weapon to discharge if it was in the holster. Gotta love non firearm people. Who said anywhere he was “playing with it”? Please post this source or is that your analysis based on your ignorance.
    I'm "playing with it", wait, you guys are talking about guns?

Unregistered
    “SIG SAUER is aware of an incident involving the discharge of a firearm by a School Resource Officer in Pasco County, Florida. While we cannot comment on the specifics of the incident, it is our understanding that this was a negligent discharge, rather than an accidental discharge as some media outlets have reported. SIG SAUER understands, and respects that the Pasco County Sherriff’s Department is conducting a complete and thorough investigation into this incident, and we trust those findings will be reported as soon as possible.”

Looks like more lying by the Sheriff himself and this deputy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast