How the Hell/
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How the Hell/

Unregistered

How the Hell/

How the Hell does your holstered firearm just fire while you are leaning against a wall? Sounds like someone isn't being truthful to me...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How the Hell does your holstered firearm just fire while you are leaning against a wall? Sounds like someone isn't being truthful to me...
    Maybe you should Google P320 accidental discharge and read all the stories of that pos firearm.

Unregistered
    Well, there is this little thing on the side labelled "Safety". When it is on, the gun is "safe". When you switch it off, the gun is not safe. This school resource officer thought it best to have the gun "unsafe" while playing with it out of boredom.

Unregistered
    It should be interesting to see how the gun hit the "wall" while it was supposedly in his holster pointed at the floor.

Unregistered
    You people are unreal!!! These guns do not have a safety and if you read the article it said they were leaned against the wall- which means it probably shot at an angle!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    You people are unreal!!! These guns do not have a safety and if you read the article it said they were leaned against the wall- which means it probably shot at an angle!
    Spectrum News 9 reported that the Sheriff told them that "deputies say they don't keep the safety on their guns on because it needs to be in a "ready" mode. Yup, ready to fire into a school lunch room wall.

Unregistered
    Spectrum News 9 reported that the Sheriff told them that "deputies say they don't keep the safety on their guns on because it needs to be in a "ready" mode. Yup, ready to fire into a school lunch room wall.
    The new Buck Rogers ray guns the Nocster is looking at wont have that problem. Hes getting a deal.

Unregistered
    Well, there is this little thing on the side labelled "Safety". When it is on, the gun is "safe". When you switch it off, the gun is not safe. This school resource officer thought it best to have the gun "unsafe" while playing with it out of boredom.
    What does a safety off have to do with firing the weapon idiot. The triggers has to be pulled to make it fire unless there is a design flaw. The holster covers the trigger. So the question would be what kind of torque pressure happened by the weapon or the holster that caused the weapon to discharge if it was in the holster. Gotta love non firearm people. Who said anywhere he was “playing with it”? Please post this source or is that your analysis based on your ignorance.

Unregistered
    What does a safety off have to do with firing the weapon idiot. The triggers has to be pulled to make it fire unless there is a design flaw. The holster covers the trigger. So the question would be what kind of torque pressure happened by the weapon or the holster that caused the weapon to discharge if it was in the holster. Gotta love non firearm people. Who said anywhere he was “playing with it”? Please post this source or is that your analysis based on your ignorance.
    "What does a safety off have to do with firing the weapon idiot."

Well, I am sure they probably told you this in cop school. but you must have forgot. With the safety "on", you can't pull the trigger to fire the gun. Remember that?

What kind of source did I have to determine that deputy dipshit was playing with the gun? Well, I have it on a reliable source that;

a. The triggers has to be pulled to make it fire
    b. The holster covers the trigger.
    c. So the question would be what kind of torque pressure happened by the weapon or the holster that caused the weapon to discharge if it was in the holster. (leaning on a wall would not pull the trigger)

The pressure was applied by deputy dipshit. Did they do a GSR test???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast