The Death of April Rodriguez - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trying to kill you? Please. Get serious. Either you have the balls or you dont and are afraid. From what Ive seen there are quite a few testicularly challenged in Pasco.

What that says is that there are a number of trained law enforcement officers with guns that are afraid of what Nocco and the Nocco Nasties may do to them, including kill them.

Then they shouldnt be wearing a badge and have a gun.

"one where your coworkers are trying to kill you and you can't go to the police, because it is the police that are the ones trying to kill you"

Then you make an appointment to see the US Attorney and sit down with the FBI if you have something because if you dont then you dont matter to them because all you are is sheeple and thats how theyve managed to run and control you because youre all sheeple.
    OK Papola.

Unregistered
    OK Papola.
    Try and make sense child

Unregistered

Looney Tune

This is such a bunch of nonsense. Sounds like some loser NYPD former employee who got run off for being incompetent.

Unregistered

Get a grip

...these are clearly posts submitted to troll anyone who will read. Its obvious that they are either coming from this silly attorney trying to make a name for himself to make more money or from the ones participating in the suit because they are bitter for being fired or pushed out for their own actions and poor judgement. Troll all you want but you will only suck in the weak and inept into this nonsense you call legal action!

Unregistered

Last Person to go to FBI

So, do you know what happened to Capt. Joseph Donahue when he turned against former Sheriff John Short and was supposed to testify before a federal grand jury--- he was found dead in his home two days before he was scheduled to testify in Tampa and oddly enough that was written off as a suicide by the very agency he worked for. This cover-up has been going on for a long, long time.

Unregistered

Ridiculous

This is got to be one of the most ignorant and disrespectful things I’ve ever read. You group of sue happy a-holes will literally say anything to try and sound like the “victim” instead of just owning up to your shortcomings and moving on. People are held accountable at this agency. If you don’t like it, go somewhere else. If you were fired or you resigned due to your shortcomings, then move on already. It’s not the agency’s fault that you have no other life skills and law enforcement is the only thing you THINK you can do. I have been here for nearly 8 years. I have been written up and received a little bit of discipline but guess what? It was deserved, I accepted it, I learned from it, and I moved on. That’s part of being an adult. Lose the entitled attitude and understand when you screw up you have to face the consequences. Leave A.R. out of it. It is completely disrespectful to her and to her family to make these ridiculous allegations.

Unregistered
    This is got to be one of the most ignorant and disrespectful things I’ve ever read. You group of sue happy a-holes will literally say anything to try and sound like the “victim” instead of just owning up to your shortcomings and moving on. People are held accountable at this agency. If you don’t like it, go somewhere else. If you were fired or you resigned due to your shortcomings, then move on already. It’s not the agency’s fault that you have no other life skills and law enforcement is the only thing you THINK you can do. I have been here for nearly 8 years. I have been written up and received a little bit of discipline but guess what? It was deserved, I accepted it, I learned from it, and I moved on. That’s part of being an adult. Lose the entitled attitude and understand when you screw up you have to face the consequences. Leave A.R. out of it. It is completely disrespectful to her and to her family to make these ridiculous allegations.
    Well said.. sad to think the people generating these posts were once zone partners and brothers. Disgraceful.

Unregistered
    Some people may be but only working eight years at Pasco you know very little period and your opinion of discipline is about a joke because if you had a clue about real law enforcement and real agencies youd be elsewhere. But apparently your lack of skills, smarts and experience apparently keeps you well grounded there. Please tell us what was going on in her life exactly so any concerns can be ruled out. Im sure youre in the know

Unregistered
    Well said.. sad to think the people generating these posts were once zone partners and brothers. Disgraceful.
    The clueless have spoken but what are you afraid of?

Unregistered

Egg Shells

It is so sad when everyone is walking on egg shells out of fear of loosing their jobs. It seems that everyone who drank the kool-aid has forgotten why they got into law enforcement in the first place. Mental illness and PTSD has become more known and preached about how to help prevent, cope and treat it. Yet the very same people who preach this contribute to the very cause of it. Deputies have lives outside of the office that contribute to stress. It is a shame that they come to work and are completely susceptible and totally defenseless to the added stress from their sergeants and others. The constant harassment, criticism and fear of being disciplined if they do not play the game has to stop. The agency needs to realize the deputies no longer have no moral, trust or brotherhood among one another. Everyone is walking on egg shells constantly looking over their shoulder.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast