The Death of April Rodriguez - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is so sad when everyone is walking on egg shells out of fear of loosing their jobs. It seems that everyone who drank the kool-aid has forgotten why they got into law enforcement in the first place. Mental illness and PTSD has become more known and preached about how to help prevent, cope and treat it. Yet the very same people who preach this contribute to the very cause of it. Deputies have lives outside of the office that contribute to stress. It is a shame that they come to work and are completely susceptible and totally defenseless to the added stress from their sergeants and others. The constant harassment, criticism and fear of being disciplined if they do not play the game has to stop. The agency needs to realize the deputies no longer have no moral, trust or brotherhood among one another. Everyone is walking on egg shells constantly looking over their shoulder.
    And its just how they want it. You brought it on yourselves. Enjoy it sheeple

Unregistered

So then your agency will file charges against the Deputy Campana for this...

Well that’s a relief. So then your agency will file charges against the Deputy Campana for grand theft, manufacturing probable cause, giving false statements in his reports and the list goes on in the evidence shown below?

http://www.floridayoujudge.com/wp-co...h-Exhibits.pdf

This is got to be one of the most ignorant and disrespectful things I’ve ever read. You group of sue happy a-holes will literally say anything to try and sound like the “victim” instead of just owning up to your shortcomings and moving on. People are held accountable at this agency. If you don’t like it, go somewhere else. If you were fired or you resigned due to your shortcomings, then move on already. It’s not the agency’s fault that you have no other life skills and law enforcement is the only thing you THINK you can do. I have been here for nearly 8 years. I have been written up and received a little bit of discipline but guess what? It was deserved, I accepted it, I learned from it, and I moved on. That’s part of being an adult. Lose the entitled attitude and understand when you screw up you have to face the consequences. Leave A.R. out of it. It is completely disrespectful to her and to her family to make these ridiculous allegations.

Unregistered
    So there is some serious talk circulating about the "suicide" of Deputy April Rodriguez. That her death is directly tied to the Federal RICO lawsuit that is now being called the "Pasco Fiasco". Is she the "confidential informant" that was being harassed as described in the lawsuit? Was she being pressured by the Nocco knock offs to quit or leave? Was she being targeted for retaliation?
    Nobody cares, b!tch.

Unregistered
    Nobody cares, b!tch.
    Ewwwwwww suck tough talk from a eunuch

Unregistered
    So, this is really delayed and I apologize.

April was my sister. She was fighting depression for most of her life, according to my father. I didn't know about this until after she had died. I don't believe it had anything to do with the lawsuit you speak of.

Found myself thinking about her a lot today and I saw this thread.

Unregistered

April was my sister. She was fighting depression for most of her life, according to my father. I didn't know about this until after she had died. I don't believe it had anything to do with the lawsuit you speak of.

You allegedly didn’t know she had lifelong depression but passed a background check to get employed but can say it had nothing to do with a lawsuit?

But yet again you had no idea why she was depressed and over what at the time of her unfortunate death?

Very credible indeed

Unregistered

She did not commit suicide

Po box 11 milton de 19968
    Any information could save a life.

Unregistered

Readcarefully

Would you like to talk about it privately?

Unregistered

Hi

You are not alone.
    If you read the actual lawsuit, multiple Pasco County Sheriff's deputies, both former and current are a) too afraid to use their real names, b) some are literally in hiding in fear for their lives and c) others are too afraid and don't have the balls to even come forward. What that says is that there are a number of trained law enforcement officers with guns that are afraid of what Nocco and the Nocco Nasties may do to them, including kill them.

People have been accused of "ratting", only because they were involved in a certain situation that occured, even though they never said a word about the dirt going on. I can't think of a more hostile and threatening work environment to be in than one where your coworkers are trying to kill you and you can't go to the police, because it is the police that are the ones trying to kill you. That could get a little overwhelming for a mother that has no way to protect and shield her children who thought she signed up to help her community.

Unregistered
    You are not alone.
    A certain situation? Identify the situation and name those involved. Afraid and in hiding? But continue to work in an environment where you could be easily set up? Child please. The Nocco Nasties? That lightweight has Nasties? Out em. You were given a sidearm and know the requirements for the use of deadly force but are afraid? Child please. Get another job. Who is behind all this? Name them. Trust me there is no bad guy who will not talk to save themselves given the right stimulus. Federal Grand Jury subpoenas tend to generate a little fear

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123