The Sum Of It

Thread: The Sum Of It

Unregistered

The Sum Of It

This is the almighty LEO Affairs. Nothing is ever right, ever good, and everyone who has ever been promoted sucks. the only people worth a crap are the ones who have never been promoted and are waiting in wings to save the place. Just ask them and they will tell you. Everyone who has any rank is a suck up and did not earn it on merit. Nobody on the Third Floor has any experience or forgot how to do the job long ago. The never been promoteds are the backbone of the place and make it all work. Couple this broken record of crap with the James McLynas sh*t show and that pretty much sums up all the posts everyday on this work of academic excellence. I’m not Bob and not a Third Floor person. Never even been on the Third Floor (thankfully) but i’m sick of the idiots who hate because they are the screw ups themselves. I really wish you would leave and go be miserable ina real sh*t show like the county to the north.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the almighty LEO Affairs. Nothing is ever right, ever good, and everyone who has ever been promoted sucks. the only people worth a crap are the ones who have never been promoted and are waiting in wings to save the place. Just ask them and they will tell you. Everyone who has any rank is a suck up and did not earn it on merit. Nobody on the Third Floor has any experience or forgot how to do the job long ago. The never been promoteds are the backbone of the place and make it all work. Couple this broken record of crap with the James McLynas sh*t show and that pretty much sums up all the posts everyday on this work of academic excellence. I’m not Bob and not a Third Floor person. Never even been on the Third Floor (thankfully) but i’m sick of the idiots who hate because they are the screw ups themselves. I really wish you would leave and go be miserable ina real sh*t show like the county to the north.
    What makes you think that shit show to the north is any different than the shit show here? The only difference is that Bob is an expert at covering up his shit show which is why Coats had Scott appoint him. To keep the shit buried. If you personally are not aware of the shit that goes on in this place, then you are dumber than you sound. If you think everybody should just shut their mouths and ignore the shot show here, then you are as bad as they are.

Unregistered
    If Gualtieri was such a great sheriff, fair, objective, backing up his deputies like a sheriff is supposed to, this place would be void of any criticisms. But the facts are that Gualtieri and his cronies ruined many careers and lives, as well as pensions, so a lot of people have real gripes about his regime, the way it abuses and throws away people and takes a fiendish delight in punishing them.

Unregistered
    If Gualtieri was such a great sheriff, fair, objective, backing up his deputies like a sheriff is supposed to, this place would be void of any criticisms. But the facts are that Gualtieri and his cronies ruined many careers and lives, as well as pensions, so a lot of people have real gripes about his regime, the way it abuses and throws away people and takes a fiendish delight in punishing them.
    No ur incorrect because here people ***** and complain no matter what. Little wanna be tough guys like yourself come on here day after day to cry yet you don’t do anything to go anywhere else. What a little loser you are.

Unregistered
    No ur incorrect because here people ***** and complain no matter what. Little wanna be tough guys like yourself come on here day after day to cry yet you don’t do anything to go anywhere else. What a little loser you are.
    You have no idea why they come here and complain and bad mouth Bob. Why should I go somewhere else when Bob is the problem not I. He will leave just like the other sheriffs before him and I will still be here. Because I serve the public and he serves himself. Bob is just a political hack, not a LEO so he needs to pack his bags and go.