Just when you think everything is fine and youre using every bit of power you can muster to oppress people and ruin them, just when you think youre the master of dirty tricks and you fell into the cabal who approves and appreciates all your nonsense and you think youd found a protected environment where the boys cover for you and none of you can do any wrong you get one big Uh Oh tapping you on the butt.

All of a sudden its comes round what goes round and its your turn dumped on you by someone who both doesnt care who you are or who you know but only about what youve done to others and what laws youve broken doing it. Or maybe its just not enforcing the law or manipulating the law or just not doing a thing about real criminal behavior just because.

And there is absolutely no one who can protect you any more.

Obviously the hypotheses might be why not? And the answer might be because personally youre not even a pimple on a real cops azz.

I know Id be really sweating if I were so and so et al because the good times are quickly coming to an end. Times up. Oh and dont think any lawyer can help you theres nothing they can do at depositions and theres not much worse than being deposed by someone who not only doesnt like you but has principles unlike you.

So go ahead and lie Perjury is Perjury civil or criminal.

And that bond of all sticking together? Trust me thats only in old mafia movies because anyone in the know knows they all talk. Wonder which one of you spills his or her guts first? Shouldnt take much pressure. Just a few emails for example. Oh didnt think anyone could get them? Oooops.

Well good luck.

Ive seen it all before and its gonna get real ugly.