The rest of the story - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wicked Witch of the West. AKA "The Hot Blonde". AKA "How much do I owe the state in attorney's fees???"

Unfortunately, no she isn't going anywhere and will probably be a Captain some day.
    Sounds like you need to seriously get a hold of your emotions boo. You have some real self esteem issues if you let someone get to you this bad.

Unregistered
    Wicked Witch of the West. AKA "The Hot Blonde". AKA "How much do I owe the state in attorney's fees???"

Unfortunately, no she isn't going anywhere and will probably be a Captain some day.
    "The reduction of 19 FTE - 2 Law Enforcement Majors, 1 Law Enforcement Captain, 2 Law Enforcement Lieutenants, 8 Law
    Enforcement Investigator II’s"

You made an assumption here. The original post says 2 LT's. I wasn't talking about the same one you mentioned.

Unregistered
    Which Lt is so hated? For the most part LTs just hide in their office and leave us all alone
    This is the midget man again in the far north spewing his cancer.

Unregistered
    So how so you think the majors feel now that they know Tallahassee doesn’t value them and they’re the first ones to go if we need to save money?

Unregistered
    So how so you think the majors feel now that they know Tallahassee doesn’t value them and they’re the first ones to go if we need to save money?
    100K a year to nod your head and forward emails? How do I get a job like that?

Unregistered

South Major

The South Major has no,business being a Major .

Unregistered
    The South Major has no,business being a Major .
    Don't need majors at all. 105 total sworn and only 75 agents. That makes 30 or about 30% supervisors. Disgraceful ratio. You could eliminate half of the supervisory positions and there would be no impact on operations. Email could be forwarded by Technology. Just sayin'

Don't worry though. I mean your dream of doing nothing will remain intact because we will always have unnecessary positions to promote to. Look at it this way. Any bean counter politician that is semi-lucid can see we are top-heavy. We have been for many years. We hold on to 1930's rank structure for a reason. Nothing worth changing actually changes. We don't have a spreadsheet for that yet.

Unregistered
    Don't need majors at all. 105 total sworn and only 75 agents. That makes 30 or about 30% supervisors. Disgraceful ratio. You could eliminate half of the supervisory positions and there would be no impact on operations. Email could be forwarded by Technology. Just sayin'

Don't worry though. I mean your dream of doing nothing will remain intact because we will always have unnecessary positions to promote to. Look at it this way. Any bean counter politician that is semi-lucid can see we are top-heavy. We have been for many years. We hold on to 1930's rank structure for a reason. Nothing worth changing actually changes. We don't have a spreadsheet for that yet.
    A paramilitary rank structure has no value in a regulatory organization. We don't need it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12