National TV - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: National TV

Unregistered
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-w...for-26-minutes

Congratulations, you are a national embarrassment to law enforcement.

Nocco for Sheriff in 2020!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-w...for-26-minutes

Congratulations, you are a national embarrassment to law enforcement.

Nocco for Sheriff in 2020!
    Is that new? I mean the embarrassment to law enforcement?

Unregistered
    Not sure what the initial poster is referring to but if it’s not the success of the body farm maybe it’s the fact the Sheriff has gotten us another raise on top of the steps... Oh, maybe it’s the fact that we have 10 to 15 deputies on overhire... Oh, maybe it’s the fact that we haven’t lost and QUALITY deputies to surrounding agencies in a while... I’m sure that’s what they were referring to. Nicely done Sheriff! This will be my only post for the year. I’ll leave room for the very small percentage of malcontent former employees who like to represent 90% of the posts on this forum. Have at it children.
    No.i think he is referring to the RICO Act lawsuit

Unregistered
    There is good and bad news.

The bad news is that the Pasco County Sheriff's Department is a national embarrassment.

The good news is that it hasn't outdone the Broward County Sheriff's Department.

Unregistered
    There is good and bad news.

The bad news is that the Pasco County Sheriff's Department is a national embarrassment.

The good news is that it hasn't outdone the Broward County Sheriff's Department.
    Oh ye of little faith.

Give em time.

You can almost bet one of em is working on something even more embarrassing

Unregistered
    Sheriff Nocco was very angry about all this embarrassing publicity so he ordered his deputies to reduce the response time to emergency calls from 26 to 25 minutes.

Unregistered

Pasco's finest

LMAO! Pasco's finest at work! Tweedle dee was leading Tweedle dum to that call. I was waiting to read one of them shot themselves cuz the gun jumped out of the holster. That woman was very lucky she had a gun and the suspect didn't go after her. Nocco is a big fat failure and continually lets his citizens down. He thinks that crooked smile will win every time. NOT ! He's about as fake as a $3 bill...wake up Pasco! Get a new sheriff who will actually make Pasco proud. Nocco is only here because of his wife's political connections!!

Unregistered
    LMAO! Pasco's finest at work! Tweedle dee was leading Tweedle dum to that call. I was waiting to read one of them shot themselves cuz the gun jumped out of the holster. That woman was very lucky she had a gun and the suspect didn't go after her. Nocco is a big fat failure and continually lets his citizens down. He thinks that crooked smile will win every time. NOT ! He's about as fake as a $3 bill...wake up Pasco! Get a new sheriff who will actually make Pasco proud. Nocco is only here because of his wife's political connections!!
    Ha Ha
    Sounds like Hillsborough Sheriff Chad C. Only at the top due to his marriage into the DeBartolo family! He, like Nocco is a snake oil salesmen! I wonder if they belong to the same Crooked Sheriff’s & Police Chiefs organization, Florida chapter👍🏼😆

Unregistered
    Ha Ha
    Sounds like Hillsborough Sheriff Chad C. Only at the top due to his marriage into the DeBartolo family! He, like Nocco is a snake oil salesmen! I wonder if they belong to the same Crooked Sheriff’s & Police Chiefs organization, Florida chapter👍🏼😆
    They are all in bed together including Gualitieri in Pinellas who's wife was appointed as a judge by Rick Scott. A bunch of frauds and incompetents who only care about political careers and making more money.

Unregistered
    As a deputy I feel personally embarrassed by the leadership of our agency. We are the laughing stock of the county, state and even made it to national news. It's degrading and a morale killer. What happened to competence, dignity, pride, integrity and self respect? It's non-existent in the top brass. Whatever happened to "lead by example"? If every deputy followed their lead it would be disastrous for this agency. Thank God we have a sheriff's election every 4 years so the voters can clean out the barn.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast