National TV
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: National TV

Diehard

National TV

Ah, the sh-t is finally hitting the fan. It couldn't have happened to a finer bunch of a--holes. You sh-tbirds deserve what is coming.

Unregistered
    National tv? The only place I heard anything about this was the defunct St Pete times

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    National tv? The only place I heard anything about this was the defunct St Pete times

You chumps are absolutely and completely clueless. Most of you idiots couldn't catch a cold, must less a petty criminal. The author left you a clue. Go back to kissing Nachos ass and get ready for the surprise. It's cummin!

Unregistered

Great job

You chumps are absolutely and completely clueless. Most of you idiots couldn't catch a cold, must less a petty criminal. The author left you a clue. Go back to kissing Nachos ass and get ready for the surprise. It's cummin!
    Great job on the cadaver farm. This is a program that has been recognized by the state and federal governments. First of its kind. Keep up the good work sheriff. You have a great group of people working there!

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...ics-detectives

Unregistered

Maybe it’s not the body farm

Not sure what the initial poster is referring to but if it’s not the success of the body farm maybe it’s the fact the Sheriff has gotten us another raise on top of the steps... Oh, maybe it’s the fact that we have 10 to 15 deputies on overhire... Oh, maybe it’s the fact that we haven’t lost and QUALITY deputies to surrounding agencies in a while... I’m sure that’s what they were referring to. Nicely done Sheriff! This will be my only post for the year. I’ll leave room for the very small percentage of malcontent former employees who like to represent 90% of the posts on this forum. Have at it children.

Unregistered
    Not sure what the initial poster is referring to but if it’s not the success of the body farm maybe it’s the fact the Sheriff has gotten us another raise on top of the steps... Oh, maybe it’s the fact that we have 10 to 15 deputies on overhire... Oh, maybe it’s the fact that we haven’t lost and QUALITY deputies to surrounding agencies in a while... I’m sure that’s what they were referring to. Nicely done Sheriff! This will be my only post for the year. I’ll leave room for the very small percentage of malcontent former employees who like to represent 90% of the posts on this forum. Have at it children.
    Thanks Mr. Nacho for stopping by.

Unregistered
    Great job on the cadaver farm. This is a program that has been recognized by the state and federal governments. First of its kind. Keep up the good work sheriff. You have a great group of people working there!

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...ics-detectives
    you mean the one that USF set up, funded, studied and made scientifically viable that the Pasco county sheriff just stole from them to take credit for it by canceling their lease? You mean that "good work"?

Unregistered
    Its not all about the money folks..health and happiness comes first! Thank God I'm out soon! Nacho and his peeps are going down so I will be sure to stick around for the party! He thinks he's sly and can get away with 9 years worth of cover ups but he's mistaken! Gotcha!!

Unregistered
    Its not all about the money folks..health and happiness comes first! Thank God I'm out soon! Nacho and his peeps are going down so I will be sure to stick around for the party! He thinks he's sly and can get away with 9 years worth of cover ups but he's mistaken! Gotcha!!
    Nope he’ll walk! Just like all the great politicians of our time, your pristine sheriff will come out on the other end clean, born again to do as he pleases! My regards for all you left bobbing in his wake!

Unregistered

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast