Mod 732

Thread: Mod 732

Unregistered

Mod 732

LEO Affairs Recruit
    I just started as Mod a few weeks ago. I don’t know or care what “other Mods” have or haven’t done. If you want to cry about the past, I can’t help ya with that. If you want to know if or how the “complaint was investigated,” I suggest requesting a record of it through the agency or agencies you filed your complaint with.

As far as “dragging” his (Jones) “name through the mud,” NO ONE asked him to come on this site and write all the stuff he did. Also the other person posting about it didn’t help the matter. All he/she did was make it worse and show their character.

Every agency in this nation has its issues. If you know of bad things happening, file a complaint. Handle it the proper way. Coming on here and complaining accomplishes nothing. Yeah I’m sure there are some admins who read this stuff but nothing will get corrected that way. Find a solution. Make some suggestions.

Thanks,
    Mod 733

Does 733 have proof this was Jones? You have gone out of your way to say you have no evidence yet this Mod makes claims. Just curious.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LEO Affairs Recruit
    I just started as Mod a few weeks ago. I don’t know or care what “other Mods” have or haven’t done. If you want to cry about the past, I can’t help ya with that. If you want to know if or how the “complaint was investigated,” I suggest requesting a record of it through the agency or agencies you filed your complaint with.

As far as “dragging” his (Jones) “name through the mud,” NO ONE asked him to come on this site and write all the stuff he did. Also the other person posting about it didn’t help the matter. All he/she did was make it worse and show their character.

Every agency in this nation has its issues. If you know of bad things happening, file a complaint. Handle it the proper way. Coming on here and complaining accomplishes nothing. Yeah I’m sure there are some admins who read this stuff but nothing will get corrected that way. Find a solution. Make some suggestions.

Thanks,
    Mod 733

Does 733 have proof this was Jones? You have gone out of your way to say you have no evidence yet this Mod makes claims. Just curious.
    So are you denying that you are Randy Jones? Not a "what difference does it make" response. Yes or no: ARE YOU RANDY JONES?

Unregistered
    So are you denying that you are Randy Jones? Not a "what difference does it make" response. Yes or no: ARE YOU RANDY JONES?
    If I said no would you believe it

Unregistered
    Maybe the Mods got your IP address and already know its you.

Unregistered
    LEO Affairs Recruit

Thanks,
    Mod 733

I see Mod 732 as the subject, but only see Jones complaining about 733. All he does is complain.

Unregistered
    Come on man, you've beat this dead horse into oblivion and beyond. If you are too weak minded to keep coming into this website with that same banter, you need serious help that this site can't do for you.

Unregistered
    Come on man, you've beat this dead horse into oblivion and beyond. If you are too weak minded to keep coming into this website with that same banter, you need serious help that this site can't do for you.
    Then stay off the thread if thats the way you feel. These posts are producing more traffic than any post on Santa Rosa look at the numbers already 50 some views on this thread. One had over 51000. You call it a dead horse all you want people are seeing how things work. Remember anyone could of been on the receiving end that night. How many more have been a victim of the good ole boy system. There are a few that bash these posts and want them to go away but I would be willing to bet there are far more that agree with them but dont want to get involved or are scared of repercussions.

Unregistered
    Then stay off the thread if thats the way you feel. These posts are producing more traffic than any post on Santa Rosa look at the numbers already 50 some views on this thread. One had over 51000. You call it a dead horse all you want people are seeing how things work. Remember anyone could of been on the receiving end that night. How many more have been a victim of the good ole boy system. There are a few that bash these posts and want them to go away but I would be willing to bet there are far more that agree with them but dont want to get involved or are scared of repercussions.
    No dumbass, you need to stay off of this website. This isn't Randy Jones affairs.com. We all know who you are, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to read the content of your idiotic posts. Randy, just because it got those views doesn't mean you opened any eyes. If you refreshed this 1,000 times a day then it's going to show 1,000 more views. Besides, 99% of those who responded to all 1,000 plus posts you authored think you are full of shit.

The mods said stop beating a dead horse, you weak minded fuk. Enough is enough of your bullshit. I'm taking a risk of getting blocked, but I know you are about to. Maybe the Mods do have your IP. If not the local Moderators, perhaps Mod 1 does. You don't have the balls. No balls.

Unregistered
    Scared of what?? Your entire hoax has been debunked. You are suing a woman whom you claim was DUI, never identified, and left the scene of crash. So the woman you are suing...BRENDA ROE. Was her name made up? MPD created this woman out of thin air? According to the traffic crash report as well as the lawsuit filed by your attorney Dixie Dan Powell, she was identified as the driver. You are just trying to keep your butthurt alive. You are a weak person, talking about screaming from the tallest mountain. I thought only women and faggots scream, and since you have a beard I guess that narrows it down.

Unregistered
    No dumbass, you need to stay off of this website. This isn't Randy Jones affairs.com. We all know who you are, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to read the content of your idiotic posts. Randy, just because it got those views doesn't mean you opened any eyes. If you refreshed this 1,000 times a day then it's going to show 1,000 more views. Besides, 99% of those who responded to all 1,000 plus posts you authored think you are full of shit.

The mods said stop beating a dead horse, you weak minded fuk. Enough is enough of your bullshit. I'm taking a risk of getting blocked, but I know you are about to. Maybe the Mods do have your IP. If not the local Moderators, perhaps Mod 1 does. You don't have the balls. No balls.
    Looks like somebody cant take the heat. Why you getting so emotional. So now your cop logic is 1 person is msking all these views. Man you must be the head investigator with them skills.