Black Deputy arrest White Kid, Pepper Sprays Him, and Pounds His Head into thConcrete
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Black Deputy arrest White Kid, Pepper Sprays Him, and Pounds His Head into thConcrete

The Florida Governor, and President has called for his immediate termination. Residents and law enforcement personnel from across the nation are incensed at this lack of self discipline and control.
    It doesn't matter what neighborhood you grew up in nor which side of the tracks you were raised Injustice is just that...
    Justice is rendered differently by some deputies who think it's ok and open season to beat, kill and create false charges against certain minority groups. Let's begin a real discussion on bridging the Gap in community policing.
    Accept that we have a problem in our society and black parents we have to raise our sons and daughters to conduct themselves in a certain way if stopped, pulled over or questioned by law enforcement particularly white officers and deputies. So when you come on here saying we should teach our kids how to act as minorities, a many of us began this save your own life teachings when our kids begin elementary school. We teach both our boys and girls how you should conduct yourself.
    Until you've been handcuffed, lied on, beaten, assaulted and false charges filed against you , your child, or relative you will never get how deep this issue is.
    So as a Brother in Blue We All Have to Do Better...

Unregistered

Finally someone tells it like it really Is.

A honest perspective for an unjust system of abuse and over zealous antics by some.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Florida Governor, and President has called for his immediate termination. Residents and law enforcement personnel from across the nation are incensed at this lack of self discipline and control.
    It doesn't matter what neighborhood you grew up in nor which side of the tracks you were raised Injustice is just that...
    Justice is rendered differently by some deputies who think it's ok and open season to beat, kill and create false charges against certain minority groups. Let's begin a real discussion on bridging the Gap in community policing.
    Accept that we have a problem in our society and black parents we have to raise our sons and daughters to conduct themselves in a certain way if stopped, pulled over or questioned by law enforcement particularly white officers and deputies. So when you come on here saying we should teach our kids how to act as minorities, a many of us began this save your own life teachings when our kids begin elementary school. We teach both our boys and girls how you should conduct yourself.
    Until you've been handcuffed, lied on, beaten, assaulted and false charges filed against you , your child, or relative you will never get how deep this issue is.
    So as a Brother in Blue We All Have to Do Better...
    Ok Cinderella, post the link to that story. You did fine except the first line. Did you have to open with the Florida Governor and president unless you meant Charlie Crist and Barack Obama unless you have our current president confused with Mr. 'Stick my nose into every local police story involving blacks' Obama.

The Cambridge Police acted stupidly.
    If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon.
    I'm sending my wing-man Fast & Furious Eric the "I can't shop in a store w/o being followed" Holder (in contempt of Congress) to Ferguson and Baltimore to investigate the faux Hands Up. Don't Shoot. Rough Ride. Scams.
    Then I'll send Loretta Lynch-em all for the rest of Freddie Grey kerfuffle.
    etc. etc.

Obama is the one that started this trend.
    #BLM
    Pigs in a blanket. Fry 'em like bacon.
    What do we want? D**d cops. When do we want them? Now. That was one of his advisors, the "honorable" Rev. Al Sharpton who pushed that march. Rev. Al the anti-Semite who had a revolving door into the Obama White House visiting his boy at least 60 times while still owing the IRS and NYC WELL over 4.5 million dollars in back taxes.

Find some better black role models like David Clarke or Candace Owens or Lawrence Jones or David Webb.

Unregistered

Wow and to think your Dumb assz is a cop

With the Obama and David Clark retoric. Bet you got your ass kicked in High School and your badge empower you to see prejudice and lack unity. So dead African American makes increases your ignorance.

Unregistered

Wow and to think your Dumb assz is a cop

With the Obama and David Clark rhetoric. Bet you got your ass kicked in High School and your badge empower you to see prejudice and lack unity. So dead African American males increases your ignorance.

Unregistered
    With the Obama and David Clark retoric. Bet you got your ass kicked in High School and your badge empower you to see prejudice and lack unity. So dead African American makes increases your ignorance.
    Based on your spelling and sentence structure, you never made it to HS to get your ass kicked.

Unregistered

notta-king James, It's called "Due Process", Shithead

If I had a white son he'd look like the white kid you're talking about? The Obama "rhetoric" was spot on. GTFA, moron.

Unregistered
    If I had a white son he'd look like the white kid you're talking about? The Obama "rhetoric" was spot on. GTFA, moron.

"Celebrities including LeBron James, Anika Noni Rose, Michael Eric Dyson, Tevin Campbell, and Parkland school shooting survivor David Hogg all tweeted about the violent incident using the "#JusticeForLucca" hashtag while calling for others to get involved to help the teen."

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/celebri...ews.77999.html

Unregistered
    Give the OP a break guys. He’s still giddy from surfing yesterday.

Unregistered

The HATE must ✋stop in the ghetto!

I was a WHITE player on the Deerfield Beach HS football team and nobody thought about kicking my ass snowflake. I became a Metro Dade officer and thought the black people in Miami would be cool with me if I treated them respectfully as I did my fellow players. My first day on patrol i tried to seperate two sisters stabbing each other with scissors, and I was called white cracker pig mother
    F and surrounded by the nieghbors. and we gonna kill your cracker white ass! This scenario with the physical and verbal threats happened three of four times every month till I was promoted years later. My black officers had the verbal threats even worse. Certian large elements of the black population, not all, are quick to anger and easily
    turn to spontaneous violence. They have no sense of consequences, cannot think abstractly, have beautiful clean cars but disregard their own homes , and store garbage bags over flowing with fish and chicken bones in the kitchen. They shoot and stab each other often and for no apparent reason., They hate any authority ,that dares to challenge their God given right , to use and sell drug and beat the shi T out each, other by trying to arrest them. They are individually awesome people and have a sense of humor and loyalty. The little kids and hard working parents that work everyday are intelligent and law abiding . However , the others who wanted to rape, rob, and sell crack are who the African-Americans the police most often came into contact with. If you join in and participate in street brawls , your on your way to spending some time in prison. If you think I was being unfair about the danger in the inner city, get in your car tonight unarmed ,and drive deep into my old zone Liberty City and talk a stroll.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast