PIO finds better Intel for us by reading a Newspaper.

Unregistered

PIO finds better Intel for us by reading a Newspaper.

Nice work Tampa PD arresting a major local Auto Burglary suspect.

What's not so nice is we have find out that an arrest of a local serial Auto Burglary suspect was made right on our own front doorstep from a Newspaper story?

Who needs all the Intel emails, ILP meetings and special operational plans. All we need to do is read our PIO's cut and paste newspaper stories.

Did TPD let us know this guy was on the radar? Did we know about this person but someone here decided it wasn't important enough to pass on to us ?

Are we really that out of touch?

https://www.tampabay.com/news/public...-say-20190425/

Unregistered
    My God why weren't you told that they arrested what must be the only auto burglary suspect in the city of Tampa?! You of all people should have been immediately notified when another agency makes an arrest. I agree this is an injustice. No longer will we sit idlly by while you aren't made aware of an apprehension. Someone get TPD on the horn, when they arrest someone this guy deserves to be notified! Because somehow this affects how they do their job or something I don't know. Nonetheless, we will not be dissuaded. Don't worry rookie, I won't sleep until we see justice.

Unregistered
    We have had over a dozen vehicle burglaries on campus and our intel experts never knew this suspect was out there.

Unregistered
    She is total waste of money. What a waste of a position and money. Anyone can read the news put out by her. The whole ILP is garbage. Officers work hard and know their job and what to look out for, some they catch, others they don't. ILP's will not stop these idiots from committing crime. They are always going to do it, and is why we have a job.

Unregistered
    You have to make it to CID here and put out a lot of of dumb ass, useless emails, like Adams or Ross do. Ross sends them out all ours of the night, that is almost as bad as the other Captain that never sleeps and puts out texts all hours of night.

Unregistered
    *CIS...when the acronym CORE isn't embarrassing enough

Unregistered
    CORE itself is embarassing.

Unregistered
    Are you mad or super mad

Unregistered
    I conceived the CORE unit, and this will not be discussed further! They have a #1 hit out for their lip sink video. I will do the same for the patrol division, and make it Great Again!

Your Lieutenant.

Please see me or any of the other Administration if you have a question.

Unregistered
    Just make sure you're being visible and impactful, don't forget impactful, but mostly visible. Problems solved...good work everyone