Miami Herald saids Tony is not ready for the job and created a big mess - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott Isreal did a great job!! He was just a political stunt to DeSantis as he is a bully to do
    because of his political promise bull crap. We want him back and he will be back as he too has learned. A true leadership has a understanding. All you bad jabbers could never do what true leadership do.
    Scott is a fair and just leader.
    For the ones which are extremely few that don't agree you should just simply leave and try going to another agency. Good riddance!!!!
    This forum is sick and tired of your few negative immature comments. If you have something bad to say about him why don't you walk up to him and man up. This way he can put you in tune.
    I have NO problem telling Israel what I think about him. Matter a fact I went to his office today to tell him what a POS Sheriff he was. The secretary said he aint never coming back so dont waste your time!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In reference to the lady that gave birth in jail by herself. This is Sheriff Tony's fault and DeSantis for allowing this to happen. Fire them both and vote for no confidence. What a joke from the beginning. For those who think that it was a good idea to one vote for the clueless DeSantis the clown with a chip on his shoulder and who thought it was great having Tony the Clown with anger issues and no leadership, please get out of town and never return.
    I blame the guy who knocked her up. Where was planned parenthood? They really dropped the ball on this one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234