Miami Herald saids Tony is not ready for the job and created a big mess - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Miami herald can go shove it

Unregistered
    Miami herald is 100% right that temporary is unfit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In 1981, when Adam Walsh was abducted in Sears in Hollywood, it was commonplace for parents to allow children to walk around the stores unattended. Kids were left in cars as well. Neither of those were unusual. Why always the comparisons between Pollack and Walsh? One has nothing to do with the other. Pollack didn't leave a six year old in the store, his 18 year old daughter was in a public school run by a negligent school principal and a school board who neglected to provided basic safety. A lot of this vitriol toward Pollack has more to do with the fact that many women find him attractive; and he's not out sweating all day pushing a green and white or dressed up like a ninja turtle. Get over yourselves and your own insecurities as a man. The guy is looking for justice for his dead daughter and just happens to be wayyyy hot.
    Just because you have a problem with big ears getting fired for being a shitty sheriff doesn't give you free range to pick on Mr. Pollock by bring up the memory of his daughter. Your beef is with Sheriff Tony right? If you have a problem with Mr. Pollock and his family, why don't you post this on his twitter account? He's pretty good about replying.
    https://twitter.com/AndrewPollackFL/...93506677653505

(John Walsh also has a twitter account if you'd like to share your comments about his decapitated 6-year-old son)

Unregistered
    Just because you have a problem with big ears getting fired for being a shitty sheriff doesn't give you free range to pick on Mr. Pollock by bring up the memory of his daughter. Your beef is with Sheriff Tony right? If you have a problem with Mr. Pollock and his family, why don't you post this on his twitter account? He's pretty good about replying.
    https://twitter.com/AndrewPollackFL/...93506677653505

(John Walsh also has a twitter account if you'd like to share your comments about his decapitated 6-year-old son)
    So because Pollock's daughter met a tragic and untimely end, this ****k gets free reign to do or say anything he wants, forever?? What kind of asshole are you? F@#k you and him. The rest of the victims parents aren't being the obnoxious retard this punk is being. It's all about the cash. So typical of his (((people))). Did I mention f@#k you?????

Unregistered
    So because Pollock's daughter met a tragic and untimely end, this ****k gets free reign to do or say anything he wants, forever?? What kind of asshole are you? F@#k you and him. The rest of the victims parents aren't being the obnoxious retard this punk is being. It's all about the cash. So typical of his (((people))). Did I mention f@#k you?????
    Hahaha... typical answer when you have zero argument - default to ad hominem attacks. Yawn. I'm sure you complain just as b!tchy over Travon Martin's "obnoxious retard punk" parents. They also have twitter feeds, knock yourself out. FYI, Trayvon's mom is running for office. I hope Andrew Pollock does the same. BTW, did you post your feelings on Pollock's twitter yet, pu$$ie?

Unregistered
    Hahaha... typical answer when you have zero argument - default to ad hominem attacks. Yawn. I'm sure you complain just as b!tchy over Travon Martin's "obnoxious retard punk" parents. They also have twitter feeds, knock yourself out. FYI, Trayvon's mom is running for office. I hope Andrew Pollock does the same. BTW, did you post your feelings on Pollock's twitter yet, pu$$ie?
    What are you his fluffer? Pass this on to your big mouth Hebrew friend. I dont need Twitter. If he was to speak to me like he has to some defensless others, and I decided to walk up to his life failing ass, he would piss his yamaka. Take that to the bank fella. I'm not after him. I just hate him and occasionslly comment about it here. He no longer has any value and has cashed in all his favors.

Unregistered
    Most significant and relevant post

Unregistered
    What are you his fluffer? Pass this on to your big mouth Hebrew friend. I dont need Twitter. If he was to speak to me like he has to some defensless others, and I decided to walk up to his life failing ass, he would piss his yamaka. Take that to the bank fella. I'm not after him. I just hate him and occasionslly comment about it here. He no longer has any value and has cashed in all his favors.
    So you're just a shitty-spelling, non-LEO-loser who comes on a LEO forum to trash a non-LEO's dead daughter? OK. Have at it weirdo. Be careful playing with your dollar store cuffs and star. Getting them stuck up your arse is not an accident. No more ER transports for you. You're welcome for our service, ma'am.

Unregistered
    In reference to the lady that gave birth in jail by herself. This is Sheriff Tony's fault and DeSantis for allowing this to happen. Fire them both and vote for no confidence. What a joke from the beginning. For those who think that it was a good idea to one vote for the clueless DeSantis the clown with a chip on his shoulder and who thought it was great having Tony the Clown with anger issues and no leadership, please get out of town and never return.

Unregistered
    Scott Isreal did a great job!! He was just a political stunt to DeSantis as he is a bully to do
    because of his political promise bull crap. We want him back and he will be back as he too has learned. A true leadership has a understanding. All you bad jabbers could never do what true leadership do.
    Scott is a fair and just leader.
    For the ones which are extremely few that don't agree you should just simply leave and try going to another agency. Good riddance!!!!
    This forum is sick and tired of your few negative immature comments. If you have something bad to say about him why don't you walk up to him and man up. This way he can put you in tune.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast