Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Miami Herald saids Tony is not ready for the job and created a big mess

Read the full story here about Temporary Tony

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...229665464.html

Unregistered
    Totally true. An incompetent political move to serve the dark population

Unregistered

How would they know? Now a faggo t liberal paper KNOWS WHAT A MAN IS?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You have got to be kidding me! A COMMUNIST HILKERY SUPPORTING GAY RAT RAG HAS AN OPINION , ABOUT WHO IS QUALIFIED TO BE THE MAN?????NO THANKS SNOWFLAKE POSTER I WILL DECIDE THEN TELL YOU !
    NOW MAKE ME A SAMICH BEOTCH!

Unregistered
    What else do you expect when you promote a CSPD midnight shift Squad Sergeant to SHERIFF. Give me a fking break. Supervise a squad of city copy taking barking dog calls to running a $1 billion organization. And this is a shock why???????? DeSantis screwed up on this one! Thanks Pollack!!!!

Unregistered
    This is a great example of a virulent strain of idiot that runs through BSO. Anyone who thinks like this obviously should not be a cop. Don't be like this moron and openly reject this kind of bigoted B.S. everywhere you see it.

You have got to be kidding me! A COMMUNIST HILKERY SUPPORTING GAY RAT RAG HAS AN OPINION , ABOUT WHO IS QUALIFIED TO BE THE MAN?????NO THANKS SNOWFLAKE POSTER I WILL DECIDE THEN TELL YOU !
    NOW MAKE ME A SAMICH BEOTCH!

Unregistered

But it's still true! Everything he ssid, !democrats are the BIGOT KKK!

This is a great example of a virulent strain of idiot that runs through BSO. Anyone who thinks like this obviously should not be a cop. Don't be like this moron and openly reject this kind of bigoted B.S. everywhere you see it.
    zzz zzz 😴. That's all you got!!!????? So because a communist like YOU and two moron LEFTIST editors at a newspaper give an OPINION, we are all supposed to bow down like good little sheep drones marxists, and automatically believe your twisted truth?????? I got a better 💡idea........GFY!

Unregistered

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!! I said make me a sammich SOY BOY BEEEOTCH!

When I give you an order you LITTLE Leon Trotsky wannabe, you will drop your boyfriend's tube steak ,smothered in UNDERWEAR, and as your gay weak leader born in that sheet hole Kenya says, DON'T QUESTION JUST OBEY! STFU AND get that SAMICH!
    Now go get your shine BOX! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

And you have saggy tits, Amy.

Unregistered
    Totally true. An incompetent political move to serve the dark population
    Not a Herald fan but they are dead on. This guy hoped the governor would give him popularity too. Nope. And Pollock riding around in a van like a perv offering children candy???? What a skeev. Temporary is burning like a blast furnace and has surrounded himself with scabs who are not capable of helping to correct his situation. Hey Temporary, the palmer project and Israels leftover shaved headed female colonels will do nothing for you. Haven't you seen that yet you dumb azzz? You have alienated yourself and fired your way into an embarrassing loss coming up. Your promoted golden children will be the shortest lived command in history and your face won't even be remembered long enough to be put on the wall. Keep pissing off everyone there player. I especially like the tough guy picture of you sitting down, looking up with your eyes and your hands up in front of you. You scare the shiit out of everyone and we all know whose in charge just from that picture. You temporary douche. Firing people seems to be the only thing you can hang your hat on and you'll soon join those ranks as well. Pack your stuff because this aint nothing yet.
    Now the fun begins. Take your wife and leave like you came... suddenly and in the shadows. Broward is eating your lunch like it did already once before.

Unregistered
    Temporary has been playing both sides of the deceitful fence his entire life and its catching up. Raised in the hood, but where? Played college ball but to what extent? Military background??? Lets talk about that? PhD candidate whos strategy is to avoid meeting with Browards elected officials (peers). Career public servant who didn't earn a retirement at Springs, leaving prematurely, and thought so little of public service that he quit police work all together. Loves Florida but moved out of state to open a business that barely exists. A black man that understands black struggle and issues but married a white woman. A lifetime democrat controversially put into place by a very staunch conservative Republican based on the word of an unknown Republican jew he met at a gym??? Well, the herald is connecting the dots and many of you gullible hypocrites are about to shiit yourselves because the best is yet to come. You Broward feeble minded azzclowns are truly disgusting- and stupid in some cases.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast