Adee - Page 8
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Adee

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Paul you cork soaker! It’s not over until I WIN!
    Freaking Paul Adee. His own thread and all.

Unregistered

Adee is as crooked as the inmates

I worked with him when he was a deputy. He was a snitch and a ass kisser. After he got promoted he tried to get me for a number of years and could not because I was smarter then him and had dirt on him and still do. He is a ***** and afraid of inmates. One thing the hcso taught me is if it is not in black and white it does not exist. That is why I wrote everything down in my little notebooks that they gave me I still have those 60 notebooks with all the illegal things that he and other supervisors did. And I am talking about from deputies all the way up to the sheriff. Just take your sop book and learn it from front to back and write in your notebook and you will have them by the balls. The way they like to supervise is through intimation if they can't intimidate you they will leave you alone. And by the way I worked all the jails, transportation, and the court house from 1986 through 2011 25 years.

Unregistered
    I worked with him when he was a deputy. He was a snitch and a ass kisser. After he got promoted he tried to get me for a number of years and could not because I was smarter then him and had dirt on him and still do. He is a ***** and afraid of inmates. One thing the hcso taught me is if it is not in black and white it does not exist. That is why I wrote everything down in my little notebooks that they gave me I still have those 60 notebooks with all the illegal things that he and other supervisors did. And I am talking about from deputies all the way up to the sheriff. Just take your sop book and learn it from front to back and write in your notebook and you will have them by the balls. The way they like to supervise is through intimation if they can't intimidate you they will leave you alone. And by the way I worked all the jails, transportation, and the court house from 1986 through 2011 25 years.
    Finally someone else see’s the scumbag for what he really is! He knows about this thread and has NO BALLS to defend himself. He is pure as$ kissing scum! For some reason they won’t get rid off him. All I can think is that he too has dirt on some higher ups!

Unregistered
    Finally someone other than myself sees this dung-head for what he really is! “Karma is going to get you Paul!”

Unregistered
    You all need EAP immediately... it is a mental illness to be so fixated on someone and continuously talk about them on an anonymous website. Please get help before you snap and hurt someone or yourself.

Unregistered
    You all need EAP immediately... it is a mental illness to be so fixated on someone and continuously talk about them on an anonymous website. Please get help before you snap and hurt someone or yourself.
    Shut up Dr. Phil!

Unregistered
    Happy Anniversary Paul, you 4 flushing, bug eyed, d*ck - less, spine - less, hopeless sac of monkey sh*t! And to you junior F*ck you too!

Unregistered
    Fire Major Adee
    He’s a self serving dipstick it doesn’t fit the LBGQT mold☠️
    Here why he deserves to be fired!

Generic Sheriff
    Deputies: School Security Officer Pawned Equipment, Carried Toy Gun to School

By Spectrum News Staff Hillsborough County
    PUBLISHED 4:48 PM EST Dec. 06, 2019

TAMPA, Fla. — A school security officer with Hillsborough County Schools was arrested Friday after the Sheriff's Office said he pawned off his agency-issued gun.

Leroy King, 36, charged with providing false information
    He worked at Mango Elementary School in Seffner
    Sheriff Chronister "outraged" at incident
    He was found carrying a toy pellet gun during an inspection at the school, according to a news release.

Leroy King, 36, worked at Mango Elementary School in Seffner. He was arrested Friday.

According to the Sheriff's Office, King also pawned his ballistic vest and a weapon mount light. The items were sold during different dates.

A school security supervisor discovered that King didn't have his gun during a recent unannounced inspection.

Angie Angers

@angie_angers
    The school security officer at Mango Elementary in Hillsborough County has been arrested for pawning his gun & ballistic vest. Instead, investigators say Leroy King, 36, carried around a toy pellet gun. He's now facing 8 felony charges @BN9
    View image on Twitter

4:37 PM - Dec 6, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

See Angie Angers's other Tweets

King admitted to authorities that he pawned off the items because of financial difficulties.

He faces multiple felony charges of providing false information on a pawn broker form.

"As a parent, I am outraged to know that someone given such a monumental task of protecting our children would so carelessly sell the weapon he was provided with to fulfill that purpose," said Sheriff Chad Chronister. "We are fortunate that a catastrophic event did not happen during the time that Leroy King had sold his weapon, but it does not make his actions any less severe."

Unregistered
    Why don’t more of you tell your Paul Adee story? You know who you are! This fuk has way overstayed his welcome. He is 1 of the many things wrong with the HCSO! And yes command staff obviously reads this because it’s monitored very closely by the MODS! So break your silence and tell the self righteous BRASS the real deal, starting with Major Paul Adee(AKA A$shole delux)!

Unregistered
    This guy seems to be a fuking disgrace.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast