Adee - Page 12
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Adee

Ten
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I asked first. State your specifics. This is your rant.. I'm trying to hear you out. Otherwise you just sound like it's personal.
    It is personal.

Unregistered

Move on

Just move on JP. Whether you were screwed or not, the past is the past.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ten View Post
    Exactly how much kool aid did you have today?
    You and your old azz koolaid reference. Maybe if you still were employed by the office you wouldn't have so much time on your hands to put that stupidity all over this forum in an attempt to start shizz. We all know who you are. Go back to your little fb page and whine like the little biatch you are. Face it, you got gone-AND IT WAS BECAUSE YOU ARE A COMPLETE SHIZZSHOW LOSER!!!! Why are you still on this site with REAL cops? GO!!!!!

Ten
    You and your old azz koolaid reference. Maybe if you still were employed by the office you wouldn't have so much time on your hands to put that stupidity all over this forum in an attempt to start shizz. We all know who you are. Go back to your little fb page and whine like the little biatch you are. Face it, you got gone-AND IT WAS BECAUSE YOU ARE A COMPLETE SHIZZSHOW LOSER!!!! Why are you still on this site with REAL cops? GO!!!!!
    You talk a lot of shizz yourself junior. Maybe if you made your own way in this world instead of riding your “pops” coat tails you would be more of a man! Still living at home? Done any target practice with a AK lately? You’re and your old man are a joke!

Unregistered
    You dream about him sliding that big slab of man-meat up your greased anus as you whisper in his ear “fukc me like you hate me!”

Unregistered
    You dream about him sliding that big slab of man-meat up your greased anus as you whisper in his ear “fukc me like you hate me!”
    That jobs already taken by his daughter from what I hear. What a straight up, white trash, Texas redneck he is😆

Unregistered
    That jobs already taken by his daughter from what I hear. What a straight up, white trash, Texas redneck he is😆
    , said the cuck.

Unregistered
    Just move on JP. Whether you were screwed or not, the past is the past.
    Janos, just stay out of it and let them handle it! Just hide in your office and ride out the days like Adeez😳

Unregistered

Sheriff McMullen

Unregistered
    Paul is fuk tard all day long😆

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast