Ssca

Thread: Ssca

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Ssca

The SSCA is known as SIP School Certified Associate. The SSCA certification is one of the standards in the telecom world. It serves as the only certification on SIP-Session Initiation Protocol post which a professional becomes expert in the field of VoIP and communication technology. They take care for the organizational communication network.

It is authorized and supported by the TIA (Telecoms Industry Association) along with BICSI and a fast-growing number of producers, Service suppliers, and other telecom carriers.

Know more: https://www.fieldengineer.com/skills/ssca

Unregistered

Reason for Facebook’s Con*tent Is Not Avail*able Error Comes

A few days ago, some of my friends shared a Facebook post link with me on WhatsApp with the excellent message watch this video you will die after seeing this post and some laughing emojis. This video has caught my attention and I want to see it right now.

When I clicked the link, though, I was greeted with an error message that read, "Sorry, this content isn't available right now facebook." I figured there was a problem with my phone or that the internet was down, so I went to my computer and accessed Facebook on the desktop, but the problem persisted.

The problem persisted when I tried to share this link with another account. We're sorry, but this content is currently unavailable. I was able to overcome the problem and watch the movie that my friend had supplied after trying a few different techniques.
    Sorry, this material isn't accessible right now if you're experiencing the same problem and seeing this error message from time to time. If you're still intrigued, here are the top eight reasons why you should expect it to happen.
    https://www.webtechmantra.com/reason...ble-right-now/

YOU ARE BLOCKED
    YOU ARE LOGGED OUT
    FACEBOOK IS DOWN
    CONTENT WAS DELETED
    PROFILE NO LONGER EXISTS
    REMOVED BY FACEBOOK
    AGE AND LOCATION RESTRICTIONS
    PRIVACY SETTINGS