Sheriff Knight promotes Dan Tutko with a pattern of immoral behaviors - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Worse PIO ever! Not to mention how Knight comes across as shallow and weak. Corruption, good old boy network and cover ups at the command staff is a major problem. Harassment and dirty tactics are included. To the folks that stand up and don’t turn a blind eye and uphold their morales and ethics, are punished. The ones are dirty and commit perjury end up getting rewarded.

Shame on the PIO for no comment and to simply try to distract with rainbows and unicorns! Wake up! These people that come forward are not angry or disgruntled. They speak the truth, yet nothing changes. Governor? Who can hold them to a fair and equitable standard.

With all due respect to the previous post, I will be the first to admit, I am angry and I am disgruntled. There I’m taking it and owning it, because now when the regime attempt to slander me, it looses its power. That does not make my case or points invalid, I can be angry and still illustrate all of the problems at the SSO. Who needs lies or exaggeration, after all of the unethical and unjustifiable actions perpetuated by this administration. This is a perfect case where truth is stranger than fiction.

I am angry and disgruntled because I have witnessed first hand what this dictatorship has done to the morale of the agency. Anyone who does and loves this job, is passionate and if the actions of this administration doesn’t make you angry, well, either you don’t care about the job or you are part of the problem.

Be patient, change takes time and everything is about strategy. All this regime has done is “awaken a sleeping giant.”

Romans 13:4 For he is God’s servant for good.But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil.

Unregistered
    With all due respect to the previous post, I will be the first to admit, I am angry and I am disgruntled. There I’m taking it and owning it, because now when the regime attempt to slander me, it looses its power. That does not make my case or points invalid, I can be angry and still illustrate all of the problems at the SSO. Who needs lies or exaggeration, after all of the unethical and unjustifiable actions perpetuated by this administration. This is a perfect case where truth is stranger than fiction.

I am angry and disgruntled because I have witnessed first hand what this dictatorship has done to the morale of the agency. Anyone who does and loves this job, is passionate and if the actions of this administration doesn’t make you angry, well, either you don’t care about the job or you are part of the problem.

Be patient, change takes time and everything is about strategy. All this regime has done is “awaken a sleeping giant.”

Romans 13:4 For he is God’s servant for good.But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil.
    The immoral, systemic, internal SSO problems with Knight's appointed henchmen are constantly being printed in the newspaper, which is proof that the complaints are not "lies from disgruntled SSO employees." Calling SSO employees "disgruntled" for pointing out these newspaper articles is a disingenuous bold faced lie by Mr. Knight. He is a thin skinned charismatic liar whose emotional outbursts are indicative of his own personal psychological issues. The FBI was damn right to deny Knight a security clearance.

Unregistered

Mug shot

Why isn't Tutko's "UGLY" photo on the command staff page on SSO website? And who will get the leader at Animal Services?

Unregistered

Is he or not

Is he promoted or not? Nothing on sso site....surprize! Maybe he's not up for the position...............which many of us uuknow he's not...…………..he's always been a undercover cop doing stuff which only made him look life he was doing the best cop suff...…………..he's not a good cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Why isn't Tutko's "UGLY" photo on the command staff page on SSO website? And who will get the leader at Animal Services?
    Tutko Left animal services and went to Intel/TAC. Jason Murczek was the LT out there and now is in CIS. Paul Cernanski was promoted and is now over ASO. Tutko is the Bureau commander of Jail Support Operations

Unregistered
    This is the story about Sheriff Thomas M. Knight's documented and consistent pattern of immoral behavior:
    • The FBI denied Sheriff Tom Knight a Top Secret security clearance.
    • Knight was arrested by VPD for disorderly conduct at a bar when he went into a drunken and emotional rage, resulting in a physical fight over "woman issues."
    • Knight publicly called elected Sarasota School board member Shirley Brown stupid.
    • Knight tried to sabotage the school budget.
    • Knight called elected Commissioner Hagen Brody a liar.
    • Knight defied a judges order to keep guns out of courthouses.

Which of the above newspaper articles would you like to read? Here's one:
    https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/2...superintendent
    Bobby Joe Long was finally executed today. The resemblance is creepy:

https://i1.wp.com/media.globalnews.c...y=70&strip=all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12