Lying under oath... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t go as far to say that she is a good deputy

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Danny,

First, good to know you are still kicking. It was a pleasure working with you back in the day.

Second, I apologize for not catching the hate posts regarding your brother. It is inexcusable and shows the weakness that one individual has. It was therefore deleted.

Third, which is probably no concern to Danny, I don't know who Mod 733 is, but Mod 732 is NOT Scott Haines and I'll leave it at that. Also, I don't know Mod 1, but I seriously doubt Sheriff Bob Johnson has time to run an agency, work in the field with his troops, and moderate a website with over 500 forums and who knows how many moderators.

In closing, lets keep it civil. Too easy. We are all grown adult; lets act like it.

Thanks,

Mod 732
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    Danny,

First, good to know you are still kicking. It was a pleasure working with you back in the day.

Second, I apologize for not catching the hate posts regarding your brother. It is inexcusable and shows the weakness that one individual has. It was therefore deleted.

Third, which is probably no concern to Danny, I don't know who Mod 733 is, but Mod 732 is NOT Scott Haines and I'll leave it at that. Also, I don't know Mod 1, but I seriously doubt Sheriff Bob Johnson has time to run an agency, work in the field with his troops, and moderate a website with over 500 forums and who knows how many moderators.

In closing, lets keep it civil. Too easy. We are all grown adult; lets act like it.

Thanks,

Mod 732
    What is inexcusable is your one sided use of Mod powers. People simply voiced an opinion on his brother. Hes a grown ass man should be able to stand up for himself. You're going to chastise one poster here but read the active thread Rotating shifts where an anonymous poster called BA a thunder c*nt. Another example of SRSO one sided treatment, you must have learned from the best 732. Frankly I dont know and dont care if your Scott Haines your just hiding behind a moniker like some hide behind a badge.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is inexcusable is your one sided use of Mod powers. People simply voiced an opinion on his brother. Hes a grown ass man should be able to stand up for himself. You're going to chastise one poster here but read the active thread Rotating shifts where an anonymous poster called BA a thunder c*nt. Another example of SRSO one sided treatment, you must have learned from the best 732. Frankly I dont know and dont care if your Scott Haines your just hiding behind a moniker like some hide behind a badge.
    Oh so you are made because the Mod did his or her job? Because he or she enforced the standard? Isnt that what you do as a LEO? Enforcement? Wow you are a special kind of stupid.

Unregistered
    Oh so you are made because the Mod did his or her job? Because he or she enforced the standard? Isnt that what you do as a LEO? Enforcement? Wow you are a special kind of stupid.
    Read the post its the Mods half ass standards there is an example listed. But yeah thats what you are supposed to do as a LEO enforce the standard or the law, but in some cases LEOs standards are very wavering also.

Unregistered
    Read the post its the Mods half ass standards there is an example listed. But yeah thats what you are supposed to do as a LEO enforce the standard or the law, but in some cases LEOs standards are very wavering also.
    Shut up Randy.

Unregistered
    Perceptions of Police Accountability and Integrity
    Accountability

Nearly half of Americans (46%) believe police are not “generally held accountable for misconduct” when it occurs, while 54% believe they are. It is remarkable that nearly half believe misconduct “generally” is not brought to account.

Unregistered
    Integrity

Americans are also unconvinced that most police officers have integrity. Nearly half (49%) believe that “most police officers think they are above the law,” while 51% disagree. Perceptions vary widely across race and ethnicity, income, and partisanship.

Unregistered
    Go look somebody took the hint Mod 1 needs to run them both off

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12