Be careful of the dunkin on commercial blvd!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just trying to give a heads up, an unfortunate set of circumstances. Luckily it seemed to be some type of cleaning agent that made me vomit it up quickly. Might not have noticed body fluids. I know how leoaffairs works (I expect a full slew of jokes) but I thought it was a good medium to get the word out.
    Thank you.
    Isn't that attempted murder on a LEO? Definitely premeditated? Stay safe.

Unregistered

Happened b4

I totally believe the initial..same shiat hole had a similiar issue and made the news...idiot put something in a ft.lauds cops coffee....beware...use chick fil a...they go to church on sundays...

Unregistered
    this is nothing new. the dd on broward blvd, just east of I-95, has had its share of notoriety over the years.

Unregistered
    I had a cup of coffee and it inflamed my sphincter. I was itching all night

Unregistered
    Same here.....my sphincter is swollen ?🙈

Unregistered
    McDonald's will be serving up some special spooge sauce.

Unregistered
    I eat three donuts a night there.. are you kidding me...I eat 1 cream filled, 1 chocolate filled , and 1 lemon filled. Their have my order ready every night. What the buck !!!!

Unregistered

It’s a felony

If you still have the product I would quickly file a criminal complaint with the jurisdictional PD. They will have the product tested and will demand a video. Won’t cost you a penny in the end results could lead to criminal charges for the perpetrator and set up a nice payday from the civil suit that they will not want to see you go to trial. Many lawyers would take that on a contingency basis.

Unregistered
    Dont be lazy. Going into a store and pour your own coffee. Do depend on these punks

Unregistered

No that was ALVIN POLLOCK rooting in your butt!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had a cup of coffee and it inflamed my sphincter. I was itching all night
    Don't fall 😴asleep with ALVIN AROUND, HIS NOSE WILL BE UP THERE SNIFFING for berries and nuts.
    THEN HE WILL RAT YOU OUT!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast