Sheriff tony alpha dog

Unregistered

Sheriff tony alpha dog

That's what a SNACK DOWN looks like! Good job Sheriff with that Tamarac girly 🚹man who thinks he's a bad ass. Let's see MORE of that and take care of your troops. NO TERMINATION NO CHARGES!

Unregistered

Truth BSO best Sheriffs office in America

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's what a SNACK DOWN looks like! Good job Sheriff with that Tamarac girly 🚹man who thinks he's a bad ass. Let's see MORE of that and take care of your troops. NO TERMINATION NO CHARGES!
    Good job Sheriff with that anti police sniveling gutter 🐀RAT! I am a African American deputy but a conservative and you made me proud.
    He is still SHAKING! THANKS FOR STANDING up to that wimp who tried to rattle your cage! BE the ALPHA DOG we need, and you have my VOTE.

Unregistered

TIC-TOC You have 45 days

Well, well, well, BSO you snooze you lose. You're out. The NAACP and the SAO are obviously in charge now. NAACP stinky-big-head Marcia the militant says, "We feel that probably another 45 days should be enough for the secretary's office to dispatch his unit for them to interview the witnesses, to review all the video and come up with a conclusion." Then race-baiting-rabble-rouser Grumpy Crump closed out with, "The clock is ticking. I stand complete with the NAACP."

Unregistered

Fake news FAKE news FAKE news FAKE

Well, well, well, BSO you snooze you lose. You're out. The NAACP and the SAO are obviously in charge now. NAACP stinky-big-head Marcia the militant says, "We feel that probably another 45 days should be enough for the secretary's office to dispatch his unit for them to interview the witnesses, to review all the video and come up with a conclusion." Then race-baiting-rabble-rouser Grumpy Crump closed out with, "The clock is ticking. I stand complete with the NAACP."
    The REAL LEADERS OF THE NAACP , ARE JUST the quintessential exampLe of white, gay self righteous suedo intellectual Democratic sheeple. You can spot these limousine liberals on any campus and in large cities that they helped destroy. They THRIVE on RACE HATRED AND stoke the fires. But deep down they despise black folks and only come around every four years with a new fake enemy! Bill Clinton once said of barrack, a few years ago he would be serving us coffee!

Unregistered

Who CARES snowflake??? Your chin has some white stickey stuff on it!

Snowflake!!! Before you make your press conference check YOUR chin and upper lip! There is some clear white goo ON YOUR MOUTH! DID you ever see what ever happened to mary? That's the same jizz like substance. It looks like your man bun has some in it too ! How many boyfriend's do you have?????
    See you later sizzle chest!

Unregistered
    It's pseudo-intellectual ya dingbat. When you're calling someone fake smart you might not want to misspell it like an idiot that the rest of your words prove you to be.

The REAL LEADERS OF THE NAACP , ARE JUST the quintessential exampLe of white, gay self righteous suedo intellectual Democratic sheeple. You can spot these limousine liberals on any campus and in large cities that they helped destroy. They THRIVE on RACE HATRED AND stoke the fires. But deep down they despise black folks and only come around every four years with a new fake enemy! Bill Clinton once said of barrack, a few years ago he would be serving us coffee!

Unregistered

F the naacp and f you!!!!!! Lmao

That kid would have gotten the exact same arrest procedure if he was white boy slime you stuttering prick!!
    Whoop ass!!!!! Wow who's next!!! If it was the 1920's when I was a Chicago cop, and the punk tried to bow up and get ready to punch me in the face, he would look as ugly as ..........YO MOMMA!